Simply amazing that by 2010 there will be probably 50 versions of Snakeeyes!!! - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    And the first 5 weren't just the same rehashed.... they were each different sculpts, and with exception of version 1, were all unique. The only thing that was shared by any of them was the v3 backpack became the Night Creeper pack.

V6 (shadow) was the first duplication of molds entirely.

It's just funny that there is a new snake eyes essentially every 6 weeks since the 25th line started.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

how about a new unmasked snakes?

Thumbs down Greed

its actually pathetic.. and totally not needed.
    its a pure example of hasbro's corporate greed.
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by joebahama
    That is the one SE that the line is missing except for the classified in the comic pack, but to have one in his commando suit would be cool and they did unmask him in the Marvel comic line anyways. But one thing to remember is that alot of the versions came from the JvC era and VvV early waves and mostly repaints and the ones from VvV wave 7 and since are all really good and I would have to agree that they are unique enough to be made.

Since Snake Eyes will always have new figs, I would like to see these versions done next....

- In Dress Greens or Tan duty uniform (with hat) - they did Gung-Ho in dress uniform, why not Snakes?
    - re-do the V1 Snake Eyes with Flash's lower legs and feet to duplicate the original figure. Have the thighs with the proper attachments and lose the 9 mil on the web-gear.
    - LRRP: it was done before, let's do it in 25th styling!
    - V4 Snake Eyes. tone down the neon orange (see the comics for inspiration)
    - V5 Snake Eyes. I know people hate Ninja Force, but it will have to be done eventually.

I may think of more later, this is just what came to mind.

They could easily do two or three heads and slap them on re-used bodies. First would be rubber mask SE's like someone else mentioned in a dress uniform. The second could be the unmasked SE prior to his reconstructive surgery that lasts only a few days before he is disfigured again.
    They could do a bandaged SEs like in the new Origins Comic line or the older ones too.
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Saboteur
    its actually pathetic.. and totally not needed.
    its a pure example of hasbro's corporate greed.
    I agree.
    And amazing isn't exactly the word that comes to mind when I think about all of the repaints or number of figures for the same handful of characters.

Yeah isn't it amazing that we couldn't get remakes of :
    Hit and Run
    Repeater
    Bullhorn
    Quickkick
    Shockwave
    Recoil
    and many others for years, but tons of just a few characters like SE.

Yeah isn't it amazing that we couldn't get remakes of :
    Hit and Run
    Repeater
    Bullhorn
    Quickkick
    Shockwave
    Recoil
    and many others for years, but tons of just a few characters like SE.
    We got Hit and Run in the Assault on Cobra Island pack, Quick Kick (with karate chop hand) in a DVD pack, Shockwave in the ROC Walmart 2-pack, and rumor that Repeater is coming out.
    If you gonna ask for remakes, lets get Short-Fuze, Zandar, Zarana or Cover Girl.
    Strange no one complains of the 30+ CC's, Dukes, Fireflys...
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair

Quote Originally Posted by cardensb
    We got Hit and Run in the Assault on Cobra Island pack, Quick Kick (with karate chop hand) in a DVD pack, Shockwave in the ROC Walmart 2-pack, and rumor that Repeater is coming out.
    If you gonna ask for remakes, lets get Short-Fuze, Zandar, Zarana or Cover Girl.
    Strange no one complains of the 30+ CC's, Dukes, Fireflys...
    We do have a remake of Short-fuze with the Ultimate Battle Pack from Target. There are still alot more we need though.