Tow rope colors (Wolverine/Lynx/Mauler)

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tow rope colors (Wolverine/Lynx/Mauler)

I did this for another member who asked about color differences in tow rope colors, so I thought I might as well post it here for anyone else who was unsure;
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tow ropes COLORS.jpg 
Views:	853 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	5225  
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Admins - sticky please
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair

Tolan
    The Equalizer's tow cable is identical to the Lynx's as well.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Dispersed about the country in deep cover
    I know it's an international piece, but I would find it helpful to also have a pic of the SAS Wolverine's tow rope. Also does anyone have pics of complete Wolverines, SAS Wolverines, Lynx's, and Maulers, all together? (AireDevon, I'm thinkin' you might !)

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    My SAS Wolverine has a "regular" US-version tow rope on it, IIRC. But then again, I bought it from EBay so I'm not willing to say that it's "right". I do seem to remember some discussion about the SAS Wolverine having a rope that was slightly lighter even than the US Wolverine.

Which begs the question....how about the dark green Wolverine that came with Ton-Up? What color was the tow rope for that one? Mine didn't come with one at all.
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

I found an unbroken tow rope in a lot I bought back in august from a flea market. I didn't pay attention to the color. It would either be the mauler or the wolverine because I got mud flaps and a cover girl. Maybe someday I can unpack all my stuff and compare them.

Does the tow rope on the Equalizer seem loose? I just got an Equalizer with the tow rope and the color looks good, but the rope is not taut at all. There is some play in it.

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    It's supposed to be that way. The Mauler's should be a bit loose as well, IIRC. Ditto the Lynx.

After the issues that they had with the Wolverine's tow rope snapping from being stretched too tightly, they changed the relative placement of the tabs on all the vehicles from that point on.
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

I think the photos were lost during server transition, anyone still have a copy?
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    sorry to steal your photo, but i thought that might happen so i saved it a while back.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys