City Strike Snake Eyes - Page 27

yojoe.com

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
    Quote Originally Posted by The Enemy
    I've also got one in the package for trade. I would love to swap him for Kamakura!!! PM me if you'd like to do that.

Do you have an aldi's near you? The wave with kamakura seems to be the only wave those stores got and all of them around me didn't sell any of them. You might be able to find one on clearance at an aldi's somewhere.
    firefly owns you!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by firefly owns you
    Do you have an aldi's near you? The wave with kamakura seems to be the only wave those stores got and all of them around me didn't sell any of them. You might be able to find one on clearance at an aldi's somewhere.
    No, we don't have those up here. If someone DOES, and can grab one, though, that would be cool! I've found everyone but him.

Kama seems to be harder to find than CS SS. I've only seen him once at Walgreens and that is it. Snakey I've seen twice at least.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

just got him at walmart on alpine ave, in gr , ill look for more and buy them and trade for guys if you need him , comes with a cool rip cord backpack and a bunch of weapons. i cant beleive people are gouging for 35$

My local Walmart is packed with this figure now. I'm guessing at the minimum, there is one City Strike Snake Eyes for every other five figures on the shelves there. It's pathetic, but they really only have all version of Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, and others of the sort (Duke). It's getting harder to find the not so "popular" characters like Zartan, Cover Girl, etc.

I know the figures aren't exactly the same, but if anyone wants the all-black version, Target's clearancing the four packs at $9.98. ~$2.50/figure, if you want a couple vipers and another Duke.
    "I'm sure you're a big hit on Halloween, Zartan." - Colonel Sharp

Trade list!

So how does his backpack with zipline work and does it work well?
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick A. Riley
    So how does his backpack with zipline work and does it work well?
    It's actually pretty cool b/c you can attach the top hook and pull on the bottom line and it goes up the line.

Finally got him tonight. Also picked up the Snarler Cycle.
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair