City Strike Snake Eyes - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JMM82
    The only drawback is that he's gray instead of black,
    Actually, take a look at the SE in that new 4 pack with Duke and 2 vipers. All black, and I believe it's the same mold!

I saw the leftovers of the City Strike wave at Walmart the other day. Duke and Ripcord. I bought the Ripcord, Duke wasn't doin it for me. I have faith I'll see the SE someday.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny
    $34.99? Are they nuts? It's a really nice figure, but I'm a patient and prudent man. I can wait until mass release and pick one up at my local Target for under seven bucks.
    If you are not real picky and just want the figure check out the new Target exclusive. It has SE in Resolute form just in black and all he is missing that I can see is that stupid huge backpack. I know they are on the shelves here in my area and picked up one over the weekend. So if you dont want to wait for the single card and take the chance of not finding it, but the Target is $20 with an extra Duke and 2 Neo vipers.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes1974
    If you are not real picky and just want the figure check out the new Target exclusive. It has SE in Resolute form just in black and all he is missing that I can see is that stupid huge backpack. I know they are on the shelves here in my area and picked up one over the weekend. So if you dont want to wait for the single card and take the chance of not finding it, but the Target is $20 with an extra Duke and 2 Neo vipers.
    Hey thanks for the heads up on that. It's already a nice looking figure...might look even better in black. $20.00 for Snakes and Duke and a couple of Cobras doesn't sound like too bad a deal. I will definitely look into it.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yeah, EVERYTHING's always so expensive for the people who want it "first". The first City Strike Snake Eyes I saw was on Ebay and sold for over $100. I think it was shipping from Japan...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny
    Hey thanks for the heads up on that. It's already a nice looking figure...might look even better in black. $20.00 for Snakes and Duke and a couple of Cobras doesn't sound like too bad a deal. I will definitely look into it.
    Its not a bad price for 4 figures, especially considering the SE, but I know not every one is big on the RoC figures, so it really depends if you have a use for the other figs. Now all I need is one more Neo viper to finish off my squad.

If anyone grabs an extra Target four-pack they wanna get rid of let me know. I don't know if anyone I know is going over to The States before they'll be sold out. I am also after the K-mart set and TRU single carded exclusives.

My City Strike SE hasn't shipped yet but I am pretty excited to get him, I am a sucker for hype I guess. Hopefully he will end up being more common, back in the 90s I saw "rare" Star Wars figures go from 20-30 bucks on the aftermarket and impossible to find in stores to peg warming a few months later, so it's possible, right? They have to be making loads of these figures unless it's a planned scarcity, I'd think.

I got the 4-pack through HTS and I think that the SE is great. The SMG's grip is a little small for his hands and the cramp-ons are out of place but the color scheme rocks. I like the black much better than the gray, I may pass on the City Strike version if I ever see it. (okay, not likely to pass, OCD would not allow it but maybe will not open it to display)
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair

I like City Strike's head better though.

Quote Originally Posted by willie&joe
    I like City Strike's head better though.
    Agreed. I will say that if you wanted to you could just switch the heads. Just a thought.
    Been a long time guys, hope you remember me.

I like City Strikes head mold but not the two-tone color scheme. All gray or all black please.
    The 4-pack head mold is different, he has the visor head that looks like it may be from PP SE.
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair