City Strike Snake Eyes - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Saw that wave at Kmart. AA Storm Shadow looked a little cool, but I left everything. And they're all supposed to be on sale now for $5.99.
    Hit up your Kmarts if you want that Snake Eyes and get the most desired figure in this line for only $6 dollars and some change.
    Isn't that IRONY?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

After finally having City Strike SE in hand I think the gray/black colors are much better than the all black 4 pack version. The all black version lacks much of the detail of the CS version. Just my opinion.

I think that is one of several reasons the Rise of Cobra line didn't perform as well as Hasbro excpected.
    The "all-black" colors get bland and boring and they take away alot of detail to the sculpting on the new toys.
    They needed more colors bring out the detail.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MOD
    I think that is one of several reasons the Rise of Cobra line didn't perform as well as Hasbro excpected.
    The "all-black" colors get bland and boring and they take away alot of detail to the sculpting on the new toys.
    I like the "Reactive Impact Armour" look. Reminds me of Spec. Ops sorta. I've already planned a custom "sub-team" of infiltrators using the RoC Para Viper gear over the RIA bodies.

tell that to the horrible nano vipers and crimson neos
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    tell that to the horrible nano vipers and crimson neos
    Except I was talking about the reactive armor Joes.
    I won't even buy a Viper when it's clearanced down to $3 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord McCullen
    I like the "Reactive Impact Armour" look. Reminds me of Spec. Ops sorta. I've already planned a custom "sub-team" of infiltrators using the RoC Para Viper gear over the RIA bodies.
    That's about all they're good for, being nothing but black in color.

That's about all they're good for, being nothing but black in color.
    I was debating on painting the cloth parts of the uniform olive drab, like the style of uniform you see the characters on Stargate: SG1 wearing...

I'll also be painting the pants on Shipwreck to match the classic Beachhead's, since I think it's his head on the Para Vipers anyway!

I think if you take the RA Joes, and highlight them or touch them up a bit with some olive, brown, grey or tan they may look much better.

I think if you take the RA Joes, and highlight them or touch them up a bit with some olive, brown, grey or tan they may look much better.
    Yeah, once I get paid I'll probably pick up extras just to test it out.