City Strike Snake Eyes - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by CobraLALALALA
    OUT OF STOCK
    Yep. TRU seriously needs to give you an option to be notified when an item is back in stock.

So, I just played a hunch... I checked HasbroToyShop.Com. They're also SOLD OUT on City Strike Snake Eyes. LAME. If anybody should have that figure in-stock, it's Hasbro's own online store!
    Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 11-12-2009 at 11:51 AM.
    SHE TOLD ME IT WAS EITHER HER OR
    GREEN LANTERN
    I'M GOING TO MISS HER

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I just won him last night on ebay for $20 shipped. I'm pretty tired of trying to find him in stores anyways as the way luck goes now I'll find him on the shelf, but atleast I know I have him.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes1974
    I just won him last night on ebay for $20 shipped. I'm pretty tired of trying to find him in stores anyways as the way luck goes now I'll find him on the shelf, but atleast I know I have him.
    He seems to command $20 easily right now. I suspect he'll be "THE" figure of the RoC line since he's shortpacked.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

He seems to command $20 easily right now. I suspect he'll be "THE" figure of the RoC line since he's shortpacked.
    Only for now. Once stores clear through stock with Christmas, they'll still be carrying the SKU he ships in. Combined with Hasbro's tendancy to repack SE across multiple waves and assortments, he'll be just as common as any other SE figure in the long run.

Keep in mind that in both assortment cases he ships in (wave 5 and wave 5 revision 1) he ships with at least two other SE figures and 3 Storm Shadow figures.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    ^ Ditto.....

Unfortunately, I'm a "havit now" kinda guy, so I sprung for a W5 case and liquidated the unwanteds.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I have been watching him on ebay for awhile now and last week he was going for somewhere in the $30 range with shipping. And I cant wait to try to find him in the stores so I went to ebay and got him for the best price that I have seen so far on there.

Quote Originally Posted by GI Steevy
    Only for now. Once stores clear through stock with Christmas, they'll still be carrying the SKU he ships in. Combined with Hasbro's tendancy to repack SE across multiple waves and assortments, he'll be just as common as any other SE figure in the long run.

Keep in mind that in both assortment cases he ships in (wave 5 and wave 5 revision 1) he ships with at least two other SE figures and 3 Storm Shadow figures.
    This makes him more common how?

This makes him more common how?
    In a couple months, he'll be just as common as any other figure. One would just need a thing called "patience" which is always in short supply among collectors.

But if people want to spend 3 times retail cost rather than wait a few weeks, that is their decision.

Quote Originally Posted by GI Steevy
    In a couple months, he'll be just as common as any other figure. One would just need a thing called "patience" which is always in short supply among collectors.

But if people want to spend 3 times retail cost rather than wait a few weeks, that is their decision.
    It's my understanding, and I could be wrong, that CS SE is shortpacked only in 1 per box with figures from other waves and there is no guarantee we're getting boatloads more of these figures.

I'm guessing they start to really produce much less in the coming months...

Maybe all conejecture, but IDK..

It's my understanding, and I could be wrong, that CS SE is shortpacked only in 1 per box with figures from other waves and there is no guarantee we're getting boatloads more of these figures.

I'm guessing they start to really produce much less in the coming months...

Maybe all conejecture, but IDK..
    Hopefully if hasbro are content with mixing old figures that are clogging the pegs in new assortments with new figures they will include cs se and other harder to find figures in future waves with new figures. So then we can moan about case packouts that are 8 city strike snake eyes and 1 of each of the new figures we want.
    firefly owns you!