City Strike Snake Eyes - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraLALALALA
    This makes him more common how?
    I just found him for 5 bucks at my crappy local walmart. it'll be coming around to other areas sooner or later I bet.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

This is the way I look at it, I won mine and its on its way and I know I have the fig. Now if I find him in the store then I can keep one MOC (this will mostly likely be the only RoC fig to be worth keeping MOC) and if I find any more I can try and get some money back by selling him. Any way I will have him in my hands next week.

If I could get one for around $20.00 online, I'd probably go for it, but he's mainly been going for over $30.00 and I don't want to pay that much for a new Joe. The other thing is that while I am all about the having, I enjoy having new stuff to look forward to as a collector and there's very little coming out that I'm interested in. This not only goes for Joe. So, more than anything else, I'm continuing my search for City Strike Snake Eyes for the fun of it. I like going out shopping for Joes and that figure gives me a reason.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman2099
    I just found him for 5 bucks at my crappy local walmart. it'll be coming around to other areas sooner or later I bet.
    He is short packed I hear 1 along with several other figures form previous waves, thus making him even less prevalent. How much "new" product do you think Hasbro is going to put out there?
    Last edited by CobraLALALALA; 11-15-2009 at 02:36 AM.

I have yet to see a gray Timber in Canada. The black one is peg warming everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronz
    I have yet to see a gray Timber in Canada. The black one is peg warming everywhere.
    \Gray is the peg warmer here

Neither Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes with Timber are peg warming here. I've seen only one in months.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist
    Neither Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes with Timber are peg warming here. I've seen only one in months.
    Yeah true, I've seen maybe two in recent history.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraLALALALA
    He is short packed I hear 1 along with several other figures form previous waves, thus making him even less prevalent. How much "new" product do you think Hasbro is going to put out there?
    He is one per case, yes, but so is EVERY OTHER FIGURE IN THE CASE.

He is no rarer than City strike Duke or Jungle Ripcord at the current time, and as far as I know, there are no other waves due for release until at least February if not March or later.
    Aside from store backstock (which may be considerable in some markets), the two wave 5 assortments are the ONLY "new" product that retailers will get for a while.

I'm still trying to find myself one of these, not luck in my area though.... plus due to health issues I cant drive around like I used too.