upcoming vehicle release

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

upcoming vehicle release

Is this thing ever getting released or has it been shelved?

Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

While I WOULD probably buy one (I need a Dusty), I have to say that a Snowmobile repainted for the desert is a dumb idea.

yeah, it is REALLY ugly. But I dig the fig, so I'll buy it.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That thing is uglier in the box than it is loose. Considering how much the original one warmed the shelves, I have to think this one is going to get canned.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox91
    That thing is uglier in the box than it is loose. Considering how much the original one warmed the shelves, I have to think this one is going to get canned.
    The original didnt last long around here on the shelves when first released. The mole pod was a big shelf warmer in these parts. Now that the hype of the movie is over just about everything is becomming shelf warmers though.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes1974
    The original didnt last long around here on the shelves when first released. The mole pod was a big shelf warmer in these parts. Now that the hype of the movie is over just about everything is becomming shelf warmers though.
    Could be a local climate thing. Look where you live and look where I live. The locals here want nothing to do with snow vehicles. Wimps.

It would be really dumb to can this item. Dustys are hard to come by because the pack he came in was not in great supply. People need Dusty, and there going to be willing to buy the vehicle to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox91
    Could be a local climate thing. Look where you live and look where I live. The locals here want nothing to do with snow vehicles. Wimps.
    You could be right, besides the Rockslide looks better than the Mole Pod.

there were reports of these hitting the Philippines about two months ago.I think someone even found the LavaPod at Walmart here in the States more recently than that.

Why would a desert trooper need a snow vehicle? That kinda got me thinking about poor dusty. I still like his V1 and still been the best one yet but I do like look of this one. Hmm