Headhunter Stormtrooper/Balrog launcher vs. Blanka launcher

yojoe.com

Headhunter Stormtrooper/Balrog launcher vs. Blanka launcher

So as far as I can tell, these are the exact same mold. I have one that is more pumpkin-y orange, and one more flourescent orange in color. Yojoe says that Headhunter Stormtrooper and Balrog have the same one, while Blanka has his own. I can't tell which color is which based on the pictures, though. Who has the pumpkin orange launcher and who has the flourescent launcher? Also, has anyone else had these for a while and just recently or now realized there even was a difference?

Thanks,
    Robowang
    TRADE LIST - CLICK HERE!
    BTW--When I came across your post on a TF G1 website about three or four years ago, I thought that your board name was the greatest thing I've ever read. Now. Three years later. I feel the same.
    Long live Robowang. -- Mark Bellomo

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Nobody knows? That makes me sad
    Robowang
    TRADE LIST - CLICK HERE!
    BTW--When I came across your post on a TF G1 website about three or four years ago, I thought that your board name was the greatest thing I've ever read. Now. Three years later. I feel the same.

I'll do my best to make you happy :-)

The fluorescent ones go to Balrog and Blanka
    The pumpkin ones go to Headhunter Stormtrooper (2 variations: with and without string hole)

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wow, thanks so much! So YoJoe actually has it listed wrong. Makes sense the SFII guys would share a color. Someone should fix that. It was super confusing

Now if I could just track down some Headhunter ST knives...
    Robowang
    TRADE LIST - CLICK HERE!

I don't have any street fighter figs, but I do have a hh stormtrooper that I got from the store as a kid. He has the 'pumpkin' orange launcher.
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

Nice catch! Good thing I have mine MOC. I bought all the SF figs BITD and kept them MOC
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted