Looking for some O Rings and a handfull of stands, also a little bit of advice

yojoe.com

Looking for some O Rings and a handfull of stands, also a little bit of advice

So I FINALLY got to my childhood collection in my friends attic (we had massive wars and pretty much pooled all our joes together between 4 friends). The haul was actually a little disappointing, we played with them so much 75% of the figures O rings are busted, about 75% have busted or missing waists, a large amount of vehicles are pretty much now garbage. etc etc

Anyway my point, I need like 30 O rings and about 30 stands, preferably all matching (black?)

Also I now have a pretty large amount of backpacks, guns, and body parts, I noticed many people sort this stuff by year on their "trade list", is this the preferable sorting method for people to browse my stuff?

Thanks, big "for trade" list coming soon.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

You can get o-rings pretty cheap online. I will recommend jasonsjoesandmore.com because he is a member. If he doesn't have any, just hop on eBay. You can sort by year, or some people just line it all up and take pictures and post them. Whichever works the best for you. While your going through them, if you have any cobra figures, pieces, or accessories between 82 - 89 I would be interested in them. Mostly Cobra officer, trooper, pilot, B.A.T., and any type of Viper stuff.
    KEEP CALM, AND CHIVE ON

You can also get o rings at Lowes in the plumbing section. you can probably get more for less at jasonsjoesandmore.com but if you just need a few then you can just swing by the hardware store.
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Bought the 100 for $5 or whatever off Ebay, didnt see any on jasonsjoes, I will probably order some stands from him tho

I bought mine from this guy on eBay: atrevizo1 You can get 200 for $5.00 shipped. He has so many at different quantities you don't even have to use the buy it now. They work great.

http://cgi.ebay.com/200-GI-Joe-3-3-4...item48380de7f3

Quote Originally Posted by Rotanadan
    Also I now have a pretty large amount of backpacks, guns, and body parts, I noticed many people sort this stuff by year on their "trade list", is this the preferable sorting method for people to browse my stuff?

Thanks, big "for trade" list coming soon.
    I do it like that to make it easy to read. Plus it make it easier for figures like Cobra Commander or Snake Eyes where there are many versions to keep the parts straight.
    Last edited by Mighty Puundragon; 10-29-2009 at 01:50 PM.

Smile figure stands

Smalljoes.com has figure stand for good price

http://smalljoes.com/cat/G.I.-GI-JOE...-stand-6.shtml
    David N Clark