walmart exclusives - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    They finally showed up here in the St Louis area and I have picked up the Outpost Defender and Law.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I am still waiting for word of the trilingual versions appearing in Canada. If they don't show up I am going to be pretty let down. For me these are the most exciting ROC releases, I just hope Wal-mart Canada isn't turning them down on account of slow sales on overpriced vehicles and single carded stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronz
    I am still waiting for word of the trilingual versions appearing in Canada. If they don't show up I am going to be pretty let down. For me these are the most exciting ROC releases, I just hope Wal-mart Canada isn't turning them down on account of slow sales on overpriced vehicles and single carded stuff.
    I can get you a set if you cannot find them at retail.you will have to pay shipping of course but a WM near me has a ton of these.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sparks007
    I can get you a set if you cannot find them at retail.you will have to pay shipping of course but a WM near me has a ton of these.
    Hey that's cool. I have been holding off asking for help from abroad since last time I did that, the very next day the so-called Target Exclusives I was getting shipped in showed up in a Canadian department store. They were eight months late and totally unexpected. But yeah....these are way cooler than some repainted jets so I am probably going to have to go this way if they don't come into Canada within the next two weeks. We got the two-packs over the summer at W-M and that was great and all but they seem to be major pegwarmers, could be holding them back from the new exclusives.

On that note...if anyone is still after Walmart twofers, I am your man!

Quote Originally Posted by Kronz
    Hey that's cool. I have been holding off asking for help from abroad since last time I did that, the very next day the so-called Target Exclusives I was getting shipped in showed up in a Canadian department store. They were eight months late and totally unexpected. But yeah....these are way cooler than some repainted jets so I am probably going to have to go this way if they don't come into Canada within the next two weeks. We got the two-packs over the summer at W-M and that was great and all but they seem to be major pegwarmers, could be holding them back from the new exclusives.

On that note...if anyone is still after Walmart twofers, I am your man!
    Hey Kronz, you've probably seen them already but those "Target exclusive" RoC mini vehicles are in Zellers now too. I'm talking Wet Suit & Dragonfish, SNAKE Armour, Air Viper & Jet Pack and Storm Shadow & Cycle.

They're expensive as **** though.

Yeah I picked them up on the sale at 22 and change. Even reduced it was still so expensive I left the Storm Shadow. If I never get the SS and bike, so be it, but it just wasn't worth it for me. The other three though, well, and one extra SNAKE, I couldn't leave. Felt pretty guilty spending so much on myself near Christmas but who knows if Zellers will ever get a second truck with these guys!

I'm really glad to see playsets again! They awesome.

The Outpost Defender is one of the few vintage Joe pieces that I always wanted but never got around to getting. I picked it up yesterday for $15, a great price for two figures and a playset. The Roadblock is definately worth it, almost for the head alone. (Between him and Night Adder, it just makes me wish Hasbro would quit dilly dallying and put out Resolute RB in the US).

I only saw the OD set and the one with Hawk and Grand Slam. I may pick up more as I see them.

I have a better chance finding a City Strike Snake Eyes than getting the rest of these. The new Wal-Mart around here is far and I can't check it as regularly as I can with other stores. I'm going to try to make one more trip there before Friday and hopefully I can get the other three sets that I need. I might buy the other two two packs while I'm there. Those they have plenty of and I was very pleased with the one I bought with Tunnel Rat and Monkey Wrench.

I picked up and extra set of 4 pm me if you need a set.

I'd be willing to sell at cost + actual shipping and something off my want list.
    Gi joe helped me to learn to swim! And knowing was half the battle!
    Skystriker's to Trade list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...414#post287414
    Skystriker's Wants list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...413#post287413
    Skystriker's Body Parts wants /trade http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=64536
    Here's some pics of my stuff http://www.flickr.com/photos/11325406@N03/

What is the MSRP on these?