Sideshow Cobra Sniper

yojoe.com

Sideshow Cobra Sniper

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=26121

I like the fact he comes with a Dragunov, however I was hoping we would see something newer from Sideshow to appear next.
    so many favorites out there to tap into even the ones in the sideshow trailer that we havent seen yet.
    at 99.99 and up I m going to have to be very selective on these.
    maybe one or two tops.
    keep em coming sideshow!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sideshow has just made my day.....a 12 inch FUMBLES!
    that is way cool.

So, the Cobra Officer helmet in black and the Cobra Trooper uniform in black. It's nice, but I'm not sure if I will order one.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That is very cool, though I don't collect/buy 12" figures. I might need to do a custom now...

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    So, the Cobra Officer helmet in black and the Cobra Trooper uniform in black. It's nice, but I'm not sure if I will order one.
    I hear ya. This will be the first Sideshow 12" I don't buy. They keep teasing us with Zartan, Firefly, and Beachhead, so where are they? And now Sideshow was hinting at a Crimson Guard? I would have much rather had one of those characters instead of a repainted, never before made, almost kit bashed/Frankensteined trooper.

One thing we can count on is that it will be an amazingly detailed piece w/ great accessories. I just wish they would stick w/ established characters instead of wasting our time with newly created ones. I mean, I can see where Sideshow is going with the whole repaint thing. They do it to save themselves money, and to continually pump products out to us fast, but why not just make a Stinger Driver, or Viper Pilot? Heck, even a Python Trooper or Python Officer would have been cool. Just a handful of easy repaints that I would have gladly have purchased. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by yeti76
    I hear ya. This will be the first Sideshow 12" I don't buy. They keep teasing us with Zartan, Firefly, and Beachhead, so where are they? And now Sideshow was hinting at a Crimson Guard? I would have much rather had one of those characters instead of a repainted, never before made, almost kit bashed/Frankensteined trooper.

One thing we can count on is that it will be an amazingly detailed piece w/ great accessories. I just wish they would stick w/ established characters instead of wasting our time with newly created ones. I mean, I can see where Sideshow is going with the whole repaint thing. They do it to save themselves money, and to continually pump products out to us fast, but why not just make a Stinger Driver, or Viper Pilot? Heck, even a Python Trooper or Python Officer would have been cool. Just a handful of easy repaints that I would have gladly have purchased. Oh well.

Yeah. I'd love to get a Stinger Driver. I can see it now. He could come with a handgun and sub-machine gun. There could also be a small mechanic's tool kit or something.

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    Yeah. I'd love to get a Stinger Driver. I can see it now. He could come with a handgun and sub-machine gun. There could also be a small mechanic's tool kit or something.
    Yeah, I would love to see a tire Iron, gas tank, a spare tire, and even a little set of keys. Ha!

1 word.

W.O.W. heheh
    jetski333

Wanted : 25th anniv AWE STRIKER MIB w/ Crankcase

Quote Originally Posted by skinny
    I like the fact he comes with a Dragunov
    I got my Cobra Trooper yesterday and he is fantastic!! Interesting point you make in this older post- I have noticed that alot of sellers on ebay are parting figures out- I am considering scoring the sniper rifle for my Cobra Trooper- they rewrote the file card stating that they are experts with the Skorpion rifle and Dragunov- I would still like to display with the Dragunov though. I am passing on the sniper and Officer figures- next one to get is Firefly and then Beachhead.
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....