cobra mortal for sale on ebay - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    paint aps are more worn than a New Orleans hooker
    Man, for a Mortal, this isn't bad at all!
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The auction is done, with a final price of:

US $1,401.98.

Personally, I think it's insane to pay that much for a G.I. Joe product that isn't a MIB U.S.S. Flagg or a MISB Transformers Fortress Maximus. Even those products are a bit much, but I can see why someone would pay a lot for them. But this Cobra Mortal? No offense intended anyone who thinks this is reasonable.

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    I thought it was a little high for its condition. It was a nice piece, but I have seen several nicer ones out there.

The winning bidder only has 10 feedback, so it's hard to say whether it was legit or not. In my experience, it's either someone bidding under an alternate name or someone playing games. Not many new collectors go after thousand dollar items right off the bat.
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    The auction is done, with a final price of:

US $1,401.98.

Personally, I think it's insane to pay that much for a G.I. Joe product that isn't a MIB U.S.S. Flagg or a MISB Transformers Fortress Maximus. Even those products are a bit much, but I can see why someone would pay a lot for them. But this Cobra Mortal? No offense intended anyone who thinks this is reasonable.
    Yeah, but think how much you save on shipping compared to a Flagg!
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

Quote Originally Posted by Volleydan
    New Orleans hookers have paint aps?
    They do when I'm done with them. If she isn't painted like a clown, she's not worth my $4.50.
    Robowang
    TRADE LIST - CLICK HERE!
    BTW--When I came across your post on a TF G1 website about three or four years ago, I thought that your board name was the greatest thing I've ever read. Now. Three years later. I feel the same.
    Long live Robowang. -- Mark Bellomo