Original 80's art for sale - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Red face

Man! I'm late!

Ok, to the lucky new owners, please shoot me an email. I might make you a very happy investor.

And to anyone else with original artwork out there, feel free to send me an email offline anytime. I AM ALWAYS BUYING!
    Last edited by Xavieur@aol.com; 01-13-2010 at 03:51 PM.
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wow, I mean it WOW mutt. my stuff got here to day and OMG WOW. I think the only sad part of this deal is that I cant afford to frame them all right now with con around the corner and all, but there are 4 or 5 that are definitely going to the framers tomorrow. You know which ones I’m talking about. No more bragging its not my style. I just wanted to give a public thx to mutt. You really helped out a few of preproduction collections out.

No problem man, like with Dan, glad they went to guys that I know ( mostly ) except for the 2 really expensive ones I know I've already seen them all but I would love to see them framed when you get them done. I will hope you will include them in the book I talked to you about. Thanks again and glad you like them.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

iam kinda new with the whole gi joe / collecting
    is there any way some one can post a pic as i am lost on what you are talking about. if not thats ok also. just wondering what all the talk was.

thanks in advance

Sorry I am unable to post pics of these anymore as I no longer own most of them. Part of the deal in selling them was to not leak pics of them. So now its up to the new owners if they want these pieces out in the public.

if anyone has some art work of skymate iam intrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt7000
    No problem man, like with Dan, glad they went to guys that I know ( mostly ) except for the 2 really expensive ones I know I've already seen them all but I would love to see them framed when you get them done. I will hope you will include them in the book I talked to you about. Thanks again and glad you like them.
    Dude for real are you still after me to write a book. that’s a little under handed to put it on an open board like this. Last time I’M NEVER GOING TO DO A BOOK. Lol. Lets get together for a few drinks soon

So, will any buyers be posting any pix?
    and I am ALL outta bubblegum!

I would love to see some but I doubt we will see all of them
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    There won't be pics of my stuff going up for public viewing any time soon. There are too many people out there (including a couple here) who are all too willing and ready to use the pictures for their own gain....which devalues the original.

Sorry, but I have to protect the value of my investment. I didn't just spend 3 grand on art just to see it in some other guy's book a couple years down the road....
    Last edited by Volleydan; 01-18-2010 at 08:12 PM.
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....