Original 80's art for sale - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

This is fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Volleydan
    That was about a week ago. It sure sounds like asking for pictures of a rare item to be posted in public forums to me.
    OMG, YOU ARE RIGHT! WOW! You've got my VolleyDan, I'm hurt. A picture of a public award given out by MTV (Music Television) MUST be a top secret double-secret-probation item that would rue the world if anyone ever saw a photo of it on a message board! In fact, you just gave me a great idea, I am going to manufacture fake MTV awards that look JUST like it, take photos, and then buy a booth at a convention just to showboat stuff I own! You are brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Volleydan
    Think about that before you use any of those sneaky-type pictures that you were trying to snap at the prototype booth from last summer's con
    Will your brilliance never go away good sir?! I forgot, that when you have a booth at a PUBLIC convention, that is open to the public, with half of the folks taking pictures (and most posting them on their own blogs or websites), that its just absurd to think that other people would take pictures, too! I mean, maybe you live in China or Iran, but if folks bring ANYTHING to a public convention, guess what, people take photos! AHHHH!!! The world is coming to an end!!!! The photos, ohh god, the photos... like water on the wicked witch of the west, err, VolleyDan....

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 80'SToyGeek
    I think there is much of this stuff out there. just go find our own. Mutt did his homework. He found the items and then set them up for sale. Simple as that. also early bird gets the worm. dont cry if you did not get the pm in time.

I couldn't agree with you more -- there is a lot out there. And I don't consider a general note that "congrats" to the buyers is crying out if you were referring to me. Whatever, at the end of the day, people do what they want.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Okay, that's enough.

Some serious violations of respect and language use in this thread. Let's play by the rules, and remember that while this can be very emotional, we all need to be calm and respect others points of views and sense of values.

Thread locked.