I've got two Mexican Cobra Soldier/Officer - loose without gear - any idea on value?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I've got two Mexican Cobra Soldier/Officer - loose without gear - any idea on value?

I've got a pair of Mexican figures. One is the Cobra Soldier. The other I'm assuming is a Cobra Officer. It's the same as the American Cobra Officer, but the logo is red. Any idea on the value of these without the rifles?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by frozentundra
    I've got a pair of Mexican figures. One is the Cobra Soldier. The other I'm assuming is a Cobra Officer. It's the same as the American Cobra Officer, but the logo is red. Any idea on the value of these without the rifles?
    No idea, but if you find out and want to sell one, please keep me in mind...thanks!

got a picture ?

Hey, I would have no idea what the differance is but would like to see what you have?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by navy viper
    Hey, I would have no idea what the differance is but would like to see what you have?
    I think the Mexican Cobras were a lighter blue, matching Cobra Commander and the "gas mask" Trooper* from the comic pack with Lady Jaye.

*I don't think they were actually called anything but "Cobra Trooper" but they looked like they were wearing gas masks.

The Mexican one's wear sombrerros and ponchos.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadShaft
    The Mexican one's wear sombrerros and ponchos.
    Mhm, and Lou Dobbs hates them more than any other Cobras

These are the original straight arm figures, not more recent ones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tagged.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	5436  

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    Loose and complete, I would say $50 or so each. Many of the other Joe figures of Mexican origin sell in the $30-40 range (like the Brazil and Argentina straight arm figures), but these would be slightly more desirable because of the obvious color variance.

Of course, not many people realize how distinct the variations are on most of the South American figures from their US counterparts. Put an Estrela Flash up against a US Flash and you can really tell the difference......
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

Quote Originally Posted by Volleydan
    Loose and complete, I would say $50 or so each. Many of the other Joe figures of Mexican origin sell in the $30-40 range (like the Brazil and Argentina straight arm figures), but these would be slightly more desirable because of the obvious color variance.

Of course, not many people realize how distinct the variations are on most of the South American figures from their US counterparts. Put an Estrela Flash up against a US Flash and you can really tell the difference......
    Thanks for the info. Want a couple of figures?

Quote Originally Posted by frozentundra
    Thanks for the info. Want a couple of figures?
    I do...please let me know. Thanks!