Australian Shipping, anyone had experience with it?

yojoe.com

Australian Shipping, anyone had experience with it?

I've got some stuff I'm selling and a guy from Australia has shown interest. I'm not really experienced shipping overseas and don't know anything about shipping to Australia. Anyone had any previous experience shipping there? Any advice? It's alot of items, probably take 3 boxes so I know it'll be spendy. I'm just more worried about risks. Any info would be appreciated.
    Selling out! LMK what you need!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by joeboy75
    I've got some stuff I'm selling and a guy from Australia has shown interest. I'm not really experienced shipping overseas and don't know anything about shipping to Australia. Anyone had any previous experience shipping there? Any advice? It's alot of items, probably take 3 boxes so I know it'll be spendy. I'm just more worried about risks. Any info would be appreciated.
    I just sold 3 AFA Transformers to different buyers in Australia.

I sent them all Express Mail International. I would not send them Priority Mail International, as Priority Mail International does not guarantee 100% tracking, which you need to be able to prove if a paypal dispute is opened against you.

You will also need to fill out a customs form, which I recommend doing before you ship the item.

I have no experience sending to Australia, but I live (for 3 more weeks anyway) in Australia and have bought 75% of my Joes from the US. This would be about 20 pakages, some big, some small. I have never had a problem using International priority mail.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have shipped a bunch of Star Wars to a guy over there.

Get your customs forms filled out like Da_Last_2_Walk mentioned. Yes always make sure you can track the package, make insurance part of the deal. You can never be too carefull.

It can get pretty expensive. I have traded with the same guy Down Unda like 5 time. He always wants a lot of misc figs. It can get expensive as the weight gets up there. I just send it cheapest possible but we have traded enough that we trust each other.

ive never had an issue with priority international either. check out the flat rate boxes if the items are heavier. ive saved good money using thoes vs regular priority international.
    rememeber if it fits it ships
    and now you know..............