TGA Graders???

yojoe.com

Thread: TGA Graders???

TGA Graders???

Has anyone used there guys for grading Joes?
    http://www.gradeyourtoy.com/

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

never heard of them and I have been getting toys graded for 10 years. Not sure I would use them over AFA.
    www.joeparts.com
    check out the largest selection of vintage Joes available on the web

(figures, accessories, filecards, , AFA, trading cards and more)
    KRE-O

Free shipping, International customers welcome
    Pay via paypal, credit cards, check or money order !

Quote Originally Posted by TYPE*S*TOYS
    never heard of them and I have been getting toys graded for 10 years. Not sure I would use them over AFA.
    they can't be THAT bad!
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TYPE*S*TOYS
    My experience with AFA wasn't all that great and i like the idea of there not been a monopoly on grading figures, i just haven't heard of anyone actually using them for Joes.

I'd use just about anyone over AFA. AFA is a sham. They take no pride in their work, the quality of work is laughable, and they get into bed with other organizations to artificially inflate collector value.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

i opened a thread about them several mnths about. glad to see someone else finding them. i was going to send in a few items to see what happens. and their website is very user friendly

the UK also has their own grading system. there are lots of them on ebay uk.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AFA-UKG-GRADED...item1e598b5893

Quote Originally Posted by 80'SToyGeek
    i opened a thread about them several mnths about. glad to see someone else finding them. i was going to send in a few items to see what happens. and their website is very user friendly
    Cool, let us know how it goes!

yeah ill post pics. i am going to send in my covergirl 3 pack as its in case fresh condition with zero flaws. so i am intrested in what it will grade for. they seem a little $$ for there service. i think that is why i never sent anything in. but i think if more peop;e get their grades vs afa it my open up the market for graded items. and i was just googling when i found them.