2010 Con set IS the Red Shadows - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MARSagent
    I've got a feeling we are going to get a hyena in this set.
    If they get the markings right I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

its a great looking start for sure
    "We Will be victorious"!--Iron Claw
    ACTION FORCE and ACTION MAN website here
    http://www.bloodforthebaron.com

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Shouldn't the black major be all in black? The figure still looks cool. I'm not a fan of the bullwhip.

Shouldn't the black major be all in black? The figure still looks cool. I'm not a fan of the bullwhip.
    The original had a red hat, not sure about the shoulders though.

Which parts were used for him? Looks like M. Bison's head and torso and the Action Marine's waist and legs. Whose arms are those??

I like it. Looks like they're keeping to the basics of the original figure designs, which gives me high hopes for the Red Shadows.

Yeah, I gotta say, the whip is a little much, but whatever. Did he use it in the Action Force comics or anything like that?
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord McCullen
    The original had a red hat, not sure about the shoulders though.
    The original had red on the shoulders, but a lot less.
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrime
    I like it. Looks like they're keeping to the basics of the original figure designs, which gives me high hopes for the Red Shadows.
    Same here. Although my wallet is now whimpering a lot louder...
    Yeah, I gotta say, the whip is a little much, but whatever. Did he use it in the Action Force comics or anything like that?
    Not that I remember, no. If I do get this set, I doubt the whip will ever leave the packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven
    I doubt the whip will ever leave the packaging.
    I completely agree.

I'd also like to see the Night patrol soldier or the Mission pilot . I guess just about any of the pilot figures would be cool.

For those wondering, here is the pic of the original Black Major for comparisons. Pic provided by BFTB. The new one is pretty dead on. Except for the whip, but I'll just give that to my Baroness figure

Is anyone else hoping for a Baron Ironblood figure as well? Man, I'd love one of those.
    Last edited by yeti76; 02-11-2010 at 01:36 PM.