2010 Con set IS the Red Shadows - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    You can order the Non-attending Homefront Hero’s Package. The box will be ship to you a few weeks after the convention.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Skystriker
    I am really hoping ARAH fans buy this con set if nothing to show the CC and hasbro that there is a stronger market for ARAH molded stuff.
    Did the set sell out at the convention last year? If not, and it sells out this year it could be a small help to our cause.

Quote Originally Posted by joss789
    You can order the Non-attending Homefront Hero’s Package. The box will be ship to you a few weeks after the convention.
    Do I need to be an Officer level member for that?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone
    http://www.gijoecon.com/ri2010/con10torches-preview.cfm

Red Torches look great too. What head is that?
    ? if I know, would they do a new sculpt just for the Convention? The body is Eco Warriors Flint though.

A shame we get 6 of these and 6 regular Red Shadows, nice as these are. I can't imagine there being an equal number of flamethrower troops to infantry grunts!
    Last edited by CGC; 02-12-2010 at 08:41 AM. Reason: language

Black Major looks cool but I wish it had black hair.

Those Red torches are ok but I would rather reduce the number of these in each set. I would rather have 10 Red Shadows and about 2 of these per set.

If it is in fact a new head, that would give great promise for the Red Shadow troopers to have a new head as well.

Ummm... for my $295 what else do I get besides this set of figures? Anything?

"One figure that will make its debut in 3 3/4” scale"

I don't know if this was speculated elsewhere but I can't seem to find any threads relating to this. So allow me to be the first person to state it first (If I truly am).

I personally think that the figure will be a new sculpt of Flint, in Vacation gear ala the Sunbrow episode from the cartoon series. Just off of the title of the con set and the fact that they're saying it's vintage figures and that the figure will make it's "debut" as if it's been long over due.

Just my input.

Either way, I'm a Flint fan so I'll be looking to pick this particular figure up as well as Black Major. The troops aren't that important to me.

Heck, maybe we'll be treated to a Flint Roadster, maybe, with the deal with Kenner and the recent homage to Matt Tracker, the Roadster will have MASK vehicle features/gimmicks.

NOW THAT WOULD BE COOL
    What's left when honor's gone?
    Death is the best kick of all, why do you think God saved it for last?

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone
    http://www.gijoecon.com/ri2010/con10torches-preview.cfm

Red Torches look great too. What head is that?
    Looks like the BTR Shadow Viper's head.

http://www.yojoe.com/btr/04/nightprowler/