2010 Con set IS the Red Shadows - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McCullen
    Wait... Do you have to be at the Convention to get this set, or just a member of the Collector's Club?!
    actually neither, you can get the non attendees package either as an Club member ( discount ) or a non member ( no discount )
    "We Will be victorious"!--Iron Claw
    ACTION FORCE and ACTION MAN website here
    http://www.bloodforthebaron.com

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by yeti76
    Is anyone else hoping for a Baron Ironblood figure as well? Man, I'd love one of those..
    You are not the only one. I would love an o-ring figure of the Baron.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord McCullen
    Do I need to be an Officer level member for that?
    there is an option for members and non members
    "We Will be victorious"!--Iron Claw
    ACTION FORCE and ACTION MAN website here
    http://www.bloodforthebaron.com

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    My thought is that the "mystery figure" making its debut would be something from the Sigma Six or GI Joe Extreme line....at least that's what it means to me when they say "making its debut in 3 3/4" scale".

What if it's the nurse from the old 12" line? They've already shown a medic.....
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

I think the "mystery figure" making it's debut is the Red Torches. I mean, am I just off base here or something? Isn't this a new, never-made-before figure? Really seems kind of obvious to me.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

Quote Originally Posted by yeti76
    For those wondering, here is the pic of the original Black Major for comparisons. Pic provided by BFTB. The new one is pretty dead on. Except for the whip, but I'll just give that to my Baroness figure

Is anyone else hoping for a Baron Ironblood figure as well? Man, I'd love one of those.
    Wow, that IS dead on. I'm impressed.

I hope we see a few other straight-arm figures get this treatment!
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

Quote Originally Posted by Volleydan
    My thought is that the "mystery figure" making its debut would be something from the Sigma Six or GI Joe Extreme line....at least that's what it means to me when they say "making its debut in 3 3/4" scale".

What if it's the nurse from the old 12" line? They've already shown a medic.....
    I still think the mystery figure is going to be Doctor X. A major villian for Action Man, who I think will be one of the show exclusives, and was never made in 3 3/4" before. I would not be surprised if was in a 2 pack with Action Man.

[/QUOTE=Stad]
    I think the "mystery figure" making it's debut is the Red Torches. I mean, am I just off base here or something? Isn't this a new, never-made-before figure? Really seems kind of obvious to me.[/QUOTE]

Red Torches are not the "mystery figure" as it was said the flyer the "mystery figure" will be one of the show exlcusives, not in the box set.

Michael
    Bulletman Big B
    ALL HAIL DOB!!
    http://www.joelanta.com/dob.html

So has Flint:

http://www.gijoecon.com/ri2010/con10vflint-preview.cfm

Like the Major, simple but effective. I'm diggin' this set a lot.
    Last edited by GMW79; 02-13-2010 at 02:37 AM.
    Lurking since 2000.

O-rings. ARAH. Hama. 'Nuff said!

I like the Red Torch and the Black Major figures, but that Flint is just ugly. Is his paint scheme a reference to anything I may be missing? I'm just wondering how they came up with it.