2010 Con set IS the Red Shadows

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n joss789\r\n \r\n
\r\n joss789 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n joss789\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Just saw the brochure. That a great news!
\nIf i can get the money, i will go at the convention! Only six hours driving. \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[456283] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Sniper Viper\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Sniper Viper is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Anyone able to pick up a set of the 3-3/4" attendee exclusives? I should be able to buy the boxed set from the club, but I need help obtaining the attendee exclusives. I pay quickly via Paypal & will compensate for your troubles.
    \r\n
    \r\nPM me if interested, & thanks in advance for the help.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456285] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #3\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Skystriker\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Skystriker is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Skystriker\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I am debating if it is worth the 6 hour drive.......but I am eager to purchase those souvenirs at the con rather than ebay....if I do go I might be willing to help out a few members that can make it.
    \r\n
    \r\nI have to ask this but has anyone ever bought items for other members? How woudlyou go about doing it? would you register under different names or under your name but order like 2 box sets under your name?
    \r\n
    \r\nhere is what I am struggling with is it really worth driving 6 hours up the north east (w/ lOTS of Traffic can turn it into a 8 hour drive one way) just for a convention exclusive piece and the possblity of buying other con pieces. If you figure it would cost $80 in gas alone wouldnt cover ebay price for the exclusive right?
    \r\n
    \r\nCan anyone who has done this justchime in, if you have done it and if so how did you benefit (read $) from doing? Did your con set pay for it self buy going up there and buying stuff for other people or selling the items via ebay? I\'m thinking of just driving up getting the items and turning around and heading back home the same or next day depending on when Ihead up on thursday or friday.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by Skystriker; 02-02-2010 at 08:02 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Gi joe helped me to learn to swim! And knowing was half the battle!
    \r\nSkystriker\'s to Trade list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...414#post287414
    \r\nSkystriker\'s Wants list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...413#post287413
    \r\nSkystriker\'s Body Parts wants /trade http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=64536
    \r\nHere\'s some pics of my stuff http://www.flickr.com/photos/11325406@N03/
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456292] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #4\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n stad\r\n \r\n
    \r\n stad is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n stad\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Skystriker\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I am debating if it is worth the 6 hour drive.......but I am eager to purchase those souvenirs at the con rather than ebay....if I do go I might be willing to help out a few members that can make it.
    \r\n
    \r\nI have to ask this but has anyone ever bought items for other members? How woudlyou go about doing it? would you register under different names or under your name but order like 2 box sets under your name?
    \r\n
    \r\nhere is what I am struggling with is it really worth driving 6 hours up the north east (w/ lOTS of Traffic can turn it into a 8 hour drive one way) just for a convention exclusive piece and the possblity of buying other con pieces. If you figure it would cost $80 in gas alone wouldnt cover ebay price for the exclusive right?
    \r\n
    \r\nCan anyone who has done this justchime in, if you have done it and if so how did you benefit (read $) from doing? Did your con set pay for it self buy going up there and buying stuff for other people or selling the items via ebay? I\'m thinking of just driving up getting the items and turning around and heading back home the same or next day depending on when Ihead up on thursday or friday.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    It\'s basically only worth it if you are going anyway, and are going to buy all the add-on items. To make it pay for itself, you\'d probably need to eBay the stuff, rather than helping people here out, because unless you\'re going to gouge them on the prices, a few extra bucks really just covers the extra trips thru the line (specifically the extra waiting time, it IS LOOONG and SLOW).
    \r\n
    \r\nIf, however, you\'re going to pick up extra sets for others, you\'ll want them in your name, otherwise you won\'t be able to pick them up.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Stupidity should be painful.
    \r\nShe\'s gone from suck to blow!
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456298] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #5\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Skystriker\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Skystriker\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Does anyone know what the club charged for the arah exclusives starduster & grandslam in 2007.
    \r\n
    \r\nmy assumption is that the price of this years items will be around the same.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\nSkystriker\'s to Trade list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...414#post287414
    \r\nSkystriker\'s Wants list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...413#post287413
    \r\nSkystriker\'s Body Parts wants /trade http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=64536
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456311] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #6\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Cobras-Used-Cars\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Cobras-Used-Cars is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Cobras-Used-Cars\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Skystriker\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Does anyone know what the club charged for the arah exclusives starduster & grandslam in 2007.
    \n
    \nmy assumption is that the price of this years items will be around the same.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I think they were $50.
    \n
    \nOn another note, I think this set just made my whole trip much cheaper. I was pretty disapointed that it wasn\'t going to be a modern era set, and now it doesn\'t sound like a set that I would be interested in. Less time in line, more cash for other stuff.
    \n
    \nAlso if your going to drive 12 hours round trip and not even spend half a day there I think you would prolly be better off with ebay.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456324] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #7\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Exz\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Exz is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Exz\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I agree unless you ebay the stuff, you will not \'make\' your money back.
    \n
    \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n On another note, I think this set just made my whole trip much cheaper. I was pretty disapointed that it wasn\'t going to be a modern era set, and now it doesn\'t sound like a set that I would be interested in. Less time in line, more cash for other stuff.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Same thoughts. I was planning on driving from Dallas (27 hours). I have never had any intrest in International figures. Also not breing modern style, kinda makes me not want them. I enjoy my ARAH figuers, but that has passed. I\'m just not sure if I will even go now.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456391] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #8\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Lord McCullen\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Lord McCullen is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I live in Canada and don\'t currently drive, so getting there is out of the question for me. I seriously want this set though, is there anyone who\'d be willing to pick me one up? I\'ll pay in advance, with a little extra cash or something in trade to sweeten the deal \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456406] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #9\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Falcone\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Falcone is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Falcone\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n ARAH AND Red Shadows? Looks like I have no choice but to pick these up.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n

\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456415] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #10\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n A fellow Yojoe member has kindly stepped up to help me out with the exclusives, so I am no longer in need of assistance with this. Thanks to everyone else for your considerations.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456419] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #11\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Flophouse\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Flophouse is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Flophouse\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Maybe this is a stupid question, I\'m not the biggest Action Force expert, or even the smallest.
    \n
    \nSo, this is Black Major;
    \nhttp://www.yojoe.com/archive/actfig/...ackmajor-c.jpg
    \n
    \nThis is Red Shadows;
    \nhttp://www.yojoe.com/archive/actfig/...edshadow-c.jpg
    \n
    \nBut, I can\'t find Red Torches. Newly made up, or something I can\'t find in the archives?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you\'re dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456420] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #12\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Flophouse\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Maybe this is a stupid question, I\'m not the biggest Action Force expert, or even the smallest.
    \r\n
    \r\nSo, this is Black Major;
    \r\nhttp://www.yojoe.com/archive/actfig/...ackmajor-c.jpg
    \r\n
    \r\nThis is Red Shadows;
    \r\nhttp://www.yojoe.com/archive/actfig/...edshadow-c.jpg
    \r\n
    \r\nBut, I can\'t find Red Torches. Newly made up, or something I can\'t find in the archives?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    As far as I know it\'s a new troop type. Keep in mind it\'s been a looooong while since I was in England and only ever bought this stuff second-hand or on the secondary market.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456421] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #13\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Tolan\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Guest\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Flophouse\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Maybe this is a stupid question, I\'m not the biggest Action Force expert, or even the smallest.
    \r\n
    \r\nSo, this is Black Major;
    \r\nhttp://www.yojoe.com/archive/actfig/...ackmajor-c.jpg
    \r\n
    \r\nThis is Red Shadows;
    \r\nhttp://www.yojoe.com/archive/actfig/...edshadow-c.jpg
    \r\n
    \r\nBut, I can\'t find Red Torches. Newly made up, or something I can\'t find in the archives?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n

\r\nThey are new troopers but some of the Devils due characters may be included in the con stuff .\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456426] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #14\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Volleydan\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Volleydan is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Giggity giggity goo......\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Volleydan\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n So basically, everyone who was cheesed last year at the con set being 25th style is happy this year.
    \n
    \nMeanwhile, everyone who was happy to see 25th style exclusives last year seems to be cheesed at them being ARAH style this year.
    \n
    \nDoes that about sum it up?
    \n
    \nI\'ll bet the fanbase over on Hisstank is apoplectic right about now.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I\'m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456432] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #15\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I don\'t understand why some people don\'t like one or the other. Ok, if you\'re new to collecting and don\'t have the nostalgic attachment to the \'82-\'94 ARAH stuff it\'s a little understandable, but look at all those awesome vehicles and playsets that we\'ll almost certainly never see in 25th format.
    \n
    \nAs for those who don\'t like the new stuff, why? It\'s better built, better articulated and has mostly the same design. They\'re not the toys you grew up with but that\'s ok, because they\'re not replacing the older stuff; they\'re bolstering and adding to the legend of GI Joe.
    \n
    \nSo why can\'t we all just get along instead of being divided along this line? \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456433] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #16\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Blizzard\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Blizzard is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Blizzard\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n You know, I DID have the Originals...In fact my very first Joe was Flash...I have a huge attachment to the originals...BUT for the figures I like the 25th stuff better for all sorts of engineering and playability purposes....How I longed back in the day to be able to remove some of their magazines, have working holsters and packs that could actually hold stuff...Not to mention the 25th ones are more anatomicly proportionate.
    \r\n
    \r\nI am not mad about them going with the old style...
    \r\nThe rationalist in me wonders why they would go back to an inferior design,
    \r\n
    \r\nThe part of me that remembers the great times I had as a kid with the Joes smiles fondly,
    \r\n
    \r\nThe intellectual ponders why they didn\'t choose a character that hasn\'t already been done,
    \r\n
    \r\nThe cynic in me wonders how Hasbro is going to screw it up.
    \r\n
    \r\nBut there is definately no hatin\' going on here\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456434] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #17\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n skinny\r\n \r\n
    \r\n skinny is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n skinny\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n why indeed?
    \r\nI dont follow Star Wars boards, or transformer boards, are they as divided over vintage versus new?
    \r\nsolution: three sets
    \r\n12 inch
    \r\nARAH
    \r\nModern
    \r\nif the club can do two sets to appease the original collectors and the 3 and 3/4 why not?
    \r\nI suppose the problem lies in the fact that Modern is based on ARAH concepts, however there are no hangups in the Star Wars celebration exclusives, Hasbro just creates what they want to with fan input of course.
    \r\nHere is the difference between the club and a little company called Lucasfilm. influence.
    \r\nyou could:
    \r\nmake two 8 figure sets, one ARAH and one modern, you can still get that army building vibe going by having 4 individual characters and 4 army builders, but would you do two sets of the same figs in each style or two different sets in the hopes that people would buy both?
    \r\nadd more goodies to the sets, something cheap to produce, like pins, patches, accessories, remember the weapons set for the 12 inch crimson guard last year?
    \r\n
    \r\nI look forward to seeing this set, something new and something a lot of collectors never had the chance to get or some may not have known even existed.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456441] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #18\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n FireFox91\r\n \r\n
    \r\n FireFox91 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n FireFox91\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by skinny\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    why indeed?
    \nsolution: three sets
    \n12 inch
    \nARAH
    \nModern
    \nif the club can do two sets to appease the original collectors and the 3 and 3/4 why not?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I wouldn\'t think that would be realistic. One reason is because even more effort and coordination has to be done to make a 3rd set. This would be to to satisfy a group of people that is probably smaller than we think. But on top of that, I honestly think they are struggling with their 12" sets. The quantities of those sets are lower than RAH and they always seem to have them left over anyway. This used to be a 12" convention until the 3-3/4" guys came in and pretty much took it over. Without any inside knowledge, I kind of feel like they are still making 12" because 2 of the 3 running the show are 12" collectors and want to keep it alive and not because they make a bunch of money on it. Don\'t forget that they have actually been toying with the idea of combining the 12" and 3-3/4" lines by making 3-3/4" Adventure Team figures. I think they want to find out if they can pull it off and only make 1 set that both sets of collectors would buy.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456446] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #19\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n skinny\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n skinny\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by FireFox91\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I wouldn\'t think that would be realistic. One reason is because even more effort and coordination has to be done to make a 3rd set. This would be to to satisfy a group of people that is probably smaller than we think. But on top of that, I honestly think they are struggling with their 12" sets. The quantities of those sets are lower than RAH and they always seem to have them left over anyway. This used to be a 12" convention until the 3-3/4" guys came in and pretty much took it over. Without any inside knowledge, I kind of feel like they are still making 12" because 2 of the 3 running the show are 12" collectors and want to keep it alive and not because they make a bunch of money on it. Don\'t forget that they have actually been toying with the idea of combining the 12" and 3-3/4" lines by making 3-3/4" Adventure Team figures. I think they want to find out if they can pull it off and only make 1 set that both sets of collectors would buy.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    so true, there is a very close knit comraderie and passion among the 12 inch collectors and they are the "core" group of the club. I mean it is a club after all first and foremost. they have been at this for a long time the 3/3/4 sets really havent been around as long, my first con in Chicago was all 12 inch I believe there was one or two repaint figures in 3 3/4 that year
    \n
    \nmy main point is, and the club has mentioned this in round tables, GIJOE collectors are fickle, transformers fans will take whatever the club gives em...a purple optimus who is evil? yay!, and Star Wars fans are the same way, they buy what Hasbro puts out regardless of figure style or theme...because its Star Wars.
    \n
    \nI knew about Red Shadows/action Force but now I get to really explore this hidden corner of the Joeverse. the whole fact that the club is doing something so off center... I applaud them for it, they are taking big risks lately, Dr. Venom AT, Big Lob, and now Red Shadows.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456457] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #20\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Blizzard\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Blizzard\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Besides, all things considered it Could have been worse....they coulda done an Exclusive GIJoe Extreme figure!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456458] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #21\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n skinny\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n actually i would snap those up in a heartbeat! gijoe extreme in 3/34 that is. not in Extreme scale.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456460] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #22\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Blizzard\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n No, I ment Extreme scale...\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456464] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #23\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n rnrhero\r\n \r\n
    \r\n rnrhero is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n rnrhero\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I am looking for some help to pick up the attendie only exclusives. I cannot go this year and would like to know if someone going can pick them up for me. PM me if your going and we can work out the details.. Thanks\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Here\'s a link to my collection http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/brow...&imageuser=104 Check out my GI Joe Myspace at http://www.myspace.com/truetroutttone Check out Joelanta 2010 http://www.joelanta.com My Want List http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=71936
    \r\nCurrently cataloging my Collection at http://www.collector-actionfigures.com
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[457174] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #24\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n jamarmiller\r\n \r\n
    \r\n jamarmiller is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n jamarmiller\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Besides, all things considered it Could have been worse....they coulda done an Exclusive GIJoe Extreme figure!
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    LOL I would LOVE to see the GI JOE EXTREME CHARACTERS done in 3 and 3/4th in format, especially the SKAR IRON KLAW prototype we saw way back
    \r\n
    \r\nhopefully next year it will be SKAR !\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    "We Will be victorious"!-' + '-Iron Claw
    \r\nACTION FORCE and ACTION MAN website here
    \r\nhttp://www.bloodforthebaron.com
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[457500] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #25\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n rnrhero\r\n \r\n
    \r\n rnrhero is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n rnrhero\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I am sold on this figure. Now if my Paycheck would just come a bit faster.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Here\'s a link to my collection http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/brow...&imageuser=104 Check out my GI Joe Myspace at http://www.myspace.com/truetroutttone Check out Joelanta 2010 http://www.joelanta.com My Want List http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=71936
    \r\nCurrently cataloging my Collection at http://www.collector-actionfigures.com
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[457502] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #26\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Skystriker\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I just ordered my sets. The club always shows the least popular figure first the interegator,...so after what I saw today, I know I am going to like this set. For some reason I got a funny feeling that this set is going to sell out before the con.....\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456615] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #27\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n FireFox91\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n FireFox91\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    my main point is, and the club has mentioned this in round tables, GIJOE collectors are fickle, transformers fans will take whatever the club gives em...a purple optimus who is evil? yay!, and Star Wars fans are the same way, they buy what Hasbro puts out regardless of figure style or theme...because its Star Wars.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I suppose there is a certain truth to that. I liked the purple Optimus, but I never got the appeal for robots that transformed into robot gorillas and robot spiders. Aren\'t they supposed to be "in disguise"? I am pretty sure I could spot a robot gorilla coming my way. As as far as Star Wars collectors go... well they actually rallied, petitioned, and received by far the most obscure and hidiously ugly character ever, Willrow Hood. The figure looks like HE is pregnant. And they wanted this. I too am a Star Wars collector but never once did I ever want this turd of a character much less insist it actually get made.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456620] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #28\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I knew about Red Shadows/action Force but now I get to really explore this hidden corner of the Joeverse. the whole fact that the club is doing something so off center... I applaud them for it, they are taking big risks lately, Dr. Venom AT, Big Lob, and now Red Shadows.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I personally hope the Club can get as far as they possibly could with releasing sets like these, as for many of us collectors, the international releases are a premium figure in it\'s own rights that few of us have had the oppurtunity to obtain. Add to that figures that Hasbro has overlooked throughout the years, & I\'d also be interested in knowing if they can obtain the rights to produce figures, etc. based on prototypes or never-before-released figures/concepts (i.e. 1994 cancelled figures). That way, all the cool stuff I saw & wanted can be obtained, & I\'m glad they are there to at least provide a sampling of that each year.
    \r\n
    \r\nAnd while I have no problem either way with vintage or 25th style tooling, I do sort of wish they would stick to one or the other, & maybe re-release the international figures from last year\'s con set in the classic o-ring tooling. The box set has already been done that way, so no need to re-release those. I think the 25th version looks nice & everything, but I like for my newly started "international" collection to at least be of the same style.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456633] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #29\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n SteveD\r\n \r\n
    \r\n SteveD is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n SteveD\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n As a member on Blood for the Baron who just pops by here occasionally I can say that the news has been very well received! (surprise surprise). Big enough for me to renew my Collectors Club subs and order a boxed set and a bagged (being in the UK the trip to collect would be a tad too far!). As our beloved Shads never really made it to O ring style figs (other than the likes of Red Laser and Red Jackal) I\'ve been waiting on these for 25 years!
    \n
    \nI\'m guessing that the "Red Torch" figures will likely be some sort of Blowtorch wielding Red Shadow, but that\'s just purely a guess.
    \n
    \nAny ideas when any "sneak peaks" are likely to begin to filter through?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Alte Volat
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456648] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #30\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Skystriker\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I wouldnt even mind if they alternated each year. It woudl give me plenty of opportunity to colelct what I dont have and still buy a convention set and the exclusive each year. Thanks to not buying a set last year I will be able to buy a set this year (plus a bagged) and add some very nice expensive pieces to my collection via ebay.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456688] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #31\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n FireFox91\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Sniper Viper\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I\'d also be interested in knowing if they can obtain the rights to produce figures, etc. based on prototypes or never-before-released figures/concepts (i.e. 1994 cancelled figures)
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Honestly, I think the club already has those rights. They are the official Joe Club for Hasbro and therefore has the legal rights. Of course anything they do is subject to Hasbro\'s approval but I don\'t think that is the problem. The problem is the availability of those molds for those figures. They are usually lost or destroyed. While the club is willing create or re-create certain parts for figures, they are not going to invest in recreating an entire figure mold.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456692] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #32\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n MARSagent\r\n \r\n
    \r\n MARSagent is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n MARSagent\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n With all of this talk about the Red Shadows, what do you think the vehicle will be? I\'d love to see a new Escape Armor. I\'d also like to see a Wolverine in Action Force black of course.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456726] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #33\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Lightning LA\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Lightning LA is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Lightning LA\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I\'m not going to be able to make it this Year,so if anyone could help me out with the 3 3/4 Attendee Only Exclusives that would be Great!! PM Me and we\'ll work out all the Details...THANKS!!!!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by Lightning LA; 02-05-2010 at 10:42 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    IRON GRENADIERS- Just your friendly Neighborhood Arms Dealers!
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456754] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #34\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n FireFox91\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by MARSagent\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    With all of this talk about the Red Shadows, what do you think the vehicle will be? I\'d love to see a new Escape Armor. I\'d also like to see a Wolverine in Action Force black of course.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I have seen some discussions on that. The Escape Armor would be perfect for the freebie item. Someone also mentioned the 25th VAMP in black in yellow. (I think it was called the SAS Panther?) That would be awesome.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456439] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #35\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n FireFox91\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Volleydan\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I\'ll bet the fanbase over on Hisstank is apoplectic right about now.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Leave it to Dan to make me go look this crap up...
    \n
    \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Definitions of apoplectic on the Web:
    \n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456445] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #36\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n skinny\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n current tally on the nays vs yays over on ht is overwhelmingly positive, which just a few days ago it seemed all against because of it just being interrogator.
    \nafter only two pages on HT
    \nyays:
    \n15
    \nnays:
    \n6 and two fence riders
    \nof note, some who were disappointed with o-rings changed their tune when Red Shadows was announced I see. ( I compared the interrogator thread with the con reveal thread.)
    \nI wonder how many hate this set over on Blood for the Baron?
    \n
    \nscary thing is..will this sell out?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[456309] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #37\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n FireFox91\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by stad\r\n \r\n
    \r\n

\nIf, however, you\'re going to pick up extra sets for others, you\'ll want them in your name, otherwise you won\'t be able to pick them up.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    This is true and very important to remember. I got a set for my wife in 2005 which I put on the same order form and paid with the same credit card. It was MY set, it only had her name on it so she could get into the dinner and stuff. They would not give me the set without her there. Didn\'t matter if I had the same address or anything. I was really lucky she was nearby but had my daughter in tow so it was chaotic.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[471367] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #38\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n zartan74\r\n \r\n
    \r\n zartan74 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n zartan74\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Smile \r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Just like all the other Convention sets I will get this set as well in the future. I still need last years set as well.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Check out my YouTube channel = zartan
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[456272] = "471367,456282"; pn[0] = ",456272"; pn[456282] = "456272,456283"; pn[456283] = "456282,456285"; pn[456285] = "456283,456292"; pn[456292] = "456285,456298"; pn[456298] = "456292,456311"; pn[456311] = "456298,456324"; pn[456324] = "456311,456391"; pn[456391] = "456324,456406"; pn[456406] = "456391,456415"; pn[456415] = "456406,456419"; pn[456419] = "456415,456420"; pn[456420] = "456419,456421"; pn[456421] = "456420,456426"; pn[456426] = "456421,456432"; pn[456432] = "456426,456433"; pn[456433] = "456432,456434"; pn[456434] = "456433,456441"; pn[456441] = "456434,456446"; pn[456446] = "456441,456457"; pn[456457] = "456446,456458"; pn[456458] = "456457,456460"; pn[456460] = "456458,456464"; pn[456464] = "456460,457174"; pn[457174] = "456464,457500"; pn[457500] = "457174,457502"; pn[457502] = "457500,457503"; pn[457503] = "457502,456615"; pn[456615] = "457503,456620"; pn[456620] = "456615,456633"; pn[456633] = "456620,456648"; pn[456648] = "456633,456688"; pn[456688] = "456648,456692"; pn[456692] = "456688,456726"; pn[456726] = "456692,456754"; pn[456754] = "456726,456757"; pn[456757] = "456754,456439"; pn[456439] = "456757,456445"; pn[456445] = "456439,456309"; pn[456309] = "456445,471367"; pn[471367] = "456309,456272"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[5133] = "Flophouse"; pu[8107] = "joss789"; pu[537] = "Sniper Viper"; pu[1603] = "Skystriker"; pu[3677] = "stad"; pu[1830] = "FireFox91"; pu[11634] = "Cobras-Used-Cars"; pu[3343] = "Exz"; pu[11861] = "Lord McCullen"; pu[8358] = "Falcone"; pu[1002] = "Volleydan"; pu[12510] = "Blizzard"; pu[5596] = "skinny"; pu[3662] = "rnrhero"; pu[12124] = "SteveD"; pu[4774] = "MARSagent"; pu[5802] = "Lightning LA"; pu[2149] = "Draven"; pu[6360] = "GMW79"; pu[2208] = "jamarmiller"; pu[5109] = "DPrime"; pu[2363] = "yeti76"; pu[6659] = "jaimanstone"; pu[1630] = "firefly owns you"; pu[4337] = "spiderpumpkin"; pu[489] = "rah-digga"; pu[41] = "Pete The Greek"; pu[3826] = "toy-nutz"; pu[907] = "YoJoeNCSU"; pu[6440] = "Average Joe"; pu[10922] = "tattooedcrimsonsoldier420"; pu[8097] = "Alchemist"; pu[9520] = "hyperchipper"; pu[3725] = "MikePrime"; pu[7351] = "r07a23c"; pu[5671] = "scm"; pu[8483] = "the kraken wakes"; pu[5381] = "RedClaw"; pu[7162] = "ducksausage31"; pu[2099] = "Tom-K"; pu[1336] = "GBPackRat"; pu[8310] = "martin-montreal"; pu[5729] = "gnawgahyde"; pu[4953] = "Lody"; pu[862] = "John Missal"; pu[3456] = "Chuckles32"; pu[3056] = "flounnderr"; pu[4481] = "dominic.18"; pu[1983] = "themoney75"; pu[308] = "Patrick A. Riley"; pu[4112] = "cmderinchief"; pu[2320] = "etmartin"; pu[4140] = "GI Trekker"; pu[2180] = "zartan74"; pu[6412] = "Shadow_Contact"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      Quote Originally Posted by skinny
      why indeed?
      solution: three sets
      12 inch
      ARAH
      Modern
      if the club can do two sets to appease the original collectors and the 3 and 3/4 why not?
      I wouldn't think that would be realistic. One reason is because even more effort and coordination has to be done to make a 3rd set. This would be to to satisfy a group of people that is probably smaller than we think. But on top of that, I honestly think they are struggling with their 12" sets. The quantities of those sets are lower than RAH and they always seem to have them left over anyway. This used to be a 12" convention until the 3-3/4" guys came in and pretty much took it over. Without any inside knowledge, I kind of feel like they are still making 12" because 2 of the 3 running the show are 12" collectors and want to keep it alive and not because they make a bunch of money on it. Don't forget that they have actually been toying with the idea of combining the 12" and 3-3/4" lines by making 3-3/4" Adventure Team figures. I think they want to find out if they can pull it off and only make 1 set that both sets of collectors would buy.