Who are the "Argen7?"

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Who are the "Argen7?"

I know about Shimik, Manleh, Topson and Redmack, but who are the other three? There don't seem to be any more really radically changed figures from Argentina that I can see.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Glenda, Cobra Mortal, and Cobra Invasor

Quote Originally Posted by airedevon
    Glenda, Cobra Mortal, and Cobra Invasor
    Ah, thanks. For some reason I was under the impression that they were all Joes, so I didn't count the last 2. Glenda I should've got though

I'm doing customs of the 4 I listed. They're O-ring style, but updated using mostly 30th Anniversary Action Soldier parts. Too bad there isn't a decent vintage-style Scarlett besides the '82 version...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lord McCullen
    Too bad there isn't a decent vintage-style Scarlett besides the '82 version...
    Yes, the ARAH line is in need of a new female torso. Though if you don't want to ruin an '83 one, you can always use a comic pack one.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone
    Yes, the ARAH line is in need of a new female torso. Though if you don't want to ruin an '83 one, you can always use a comic pack one.
    TBH, I don't have a Scarlet at all besides the Ninja Force one that lies in the deepest recesses of my Joe parts bin and the RoC armoured one. Dang, I need to get on that...

I DO have a Lady Jaye from the Commando Team who I'm not particularly attached to, I may look into using her. Thanks.

Jinx figures come cheap
    Comic Pack Lady Jaye is also another option
    so is Zarana's torso as well if you wanna go that route
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

What about that Scarlett from the Snake Eyes 2 pack that was some sort of 20th anniversary edition? It came in a box. Aren't those cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13
    What about that Scarlett from the Snake Eyes 2 pack that was some sort of 20th anniversary edition? It came in a box. Aren't those cheap?
    Yes they are pretty cheap. Off topic: I have never seen those two figures loose. They are always MOC. I wonder if anybody has ever opened one up.

If someone wants the Scarlett from that set, I'll go into the garage and dig out my 2-pack and open it so I can have the Snake Eyes. I'll even trade for the Scarlett! (no selling necessary)

I think some people including myself are of the opinion that Cobra Invasor is not a member of the "Argen 7". There are only 6 of the 7 that were actually produced and the 7th member is another female character "Classified" seen here:
    http://www.treasuresntoys.com/argentinaart.htm

and

http://www.treasuresntoys.com/images...fied_angle.jpg

I'm waiting for a skilled customizer to make Classified. I'd love to get that 7th member someday even if it is only based on the artwork.
    Kyle