Sideshow Beachhead - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Why don't we ever see Beachhead's face?

There's the answer.

So far it's only Storm Shadow that has a good, full head-sculpt. It seems like Sideshow is trying really hard to avoid full head-sculpts and failing when it does try them. Just look at all of the masked characters so far. Good heavens, I'd hate to see what will become of Lady Jaye or Scarlett.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    Good heavens, I'd hate to see what will become of Lady Jaye or Scarlett.
    The SS exclusives of those two would have to come with a pair of 1/6th paper bags.

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    From the shoulders down, this is an incredible figure. I wonder why they decided to make him look like a caucasian version of Bubba from Forrest Gump, though?

"shrimp cocktail, shrimp sandwich, shrimp k-bobs......"
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Volleydan
    From the shoulders down, this is an incredible figure. I wonder why they decided to make him look like a caucasian version of Bubba from Forrest Gump, though?

"shrimp cocktail, shrimp sandwich, shrimp k-bobs......"
    Hey, he was a good soldier, just like Beach Head!

Maybe they figured it didn't matter if they made him look like a crazy mad s.o.b. since they knew hardly anyone would display him without the balaclava (and it's an exclusive accessory anyway, so not that many people will have it to begin with).
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    Why don't we ever see Beachhead's face?

There's the answer.

So far it's only Storm Shadow that has a good, full head-sculpt. It seems like Sideshow is trying really hard to avoid full head-sculpts and failing when it does try them. Just look at all of the masked characters so far. Good heavens, I'd hate to see what will become of Lady Jaye or Scarlett.
    I'm quite pleased with what I have seen of Duke, which is why I ordered him. Either way, I agree with what you are saying- I hope the mask feature doesn't play itself out though.
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at-aq...eature=channel

wait if beach heads beret is on his shoulder how can it be on his head at the same time?