battleforce 2000 question - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I refuse to accept the death of Crocmaster.

As far as I am concerned. This is just malicious rumors spread by agents of GI JOE.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sudelaya
    I refuse to accept the death of Crocmaster.

As far as I am concerned. This is just malicious rumors spread by agents of GI JOE.
    Miltada, Lolita and the rest of the crocs where delicious in the croc-pot meal we made.

Hey, where did you get the Matilda name from? In otherwords, what issue was it from? I have scoured the comics for all of Croc Master's Croc names and have only found...

#97 - Chelsea, Melissa, Tara
    Yearbook #4 - Lolita, Tiffany
    #72 - Brunhild, Kriemhild

Also, what issue did Croc Master die? I somehow forgot.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13
    Hey, where did you get the Matilda name from? In otherwords, what issue was it from? I have scoured the comics for all of Croc Master's Croc names and have only found...

#97 - Chelsea, Melissa, Tara
    Yearbook #4 - Lolita, Tiffany
    #72 - Brunhild, Kriemhild

Also, what issue did Croc Master die? I somehow forgot.
    Well I read it here http://www.yojoe.com/comics/joe/joe97.shtml but after checking my #97 it is melissa and not matilda so there is an error that needs to be corrected.

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    Didn't Flash and Mainframe also die during a mission in the Devil's Due continuity? Bazooka also died in a recent issue from the IDW run. My problem with the "indie" interpretations of the run is that they killed off characters without even making any sort of deal of it. I think Monkeywrench was supposedly killed "off camera" and only got a mention. I would like to have seen our established characters treated better than that.

Mangler and Cool Breeze were both characters who were introduced and died in the same issue back in the Marvel run.

Other non-Joe named characters who I remember dying in the Marvel run were the Blind Master, Soft Master, Hard Master (rough time to be a "Master"), Professor Appel, most of the LRRP patrol from Snake Eyes' past, and Snake Eyes' sister Terri, along with the rest of the family and Cobra Commander's brother. Seems like Snake Eyes is tough on those around him....
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

Quote Originally Posted by Volleydan
    Other non-Joe named characters who I remember dying in the Marvel run were the Blind Master, Soft Master, Hard Master (rough time to be a "Master"), Professor Appel, most of the LRRP patrol from Snake Eyes' past, and Snake Eyes' sister Terri, along with the rest of the family and Cobra Commander's brother. Seems like Snake Eyes is tough on those around him....
    Its not Snake Eyes that is the problem, it is Cobra Commander and his family!

LOL, love it. First time I saw something that's really made me laugh on here in a little while
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

Maybe I missed it being mentioned, but Cobra Commanders son Billy was also killed

lol

I am in trouble now!