Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MENTALMIKE81
    Got this one Saturday thanks to Monk.

YES!

The best one!!!!
    firefly owns you!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Have you ever looked at the Pit Viper Studios helmet? Looks pretty sick and would make a nice addition to your collection, though I think they're around $225. I won't post a link, as I'm not sure if it's allowed, but if you Google for them, you'll find them.

Those are pretty cool. A bit out of my price range right now. Have way too many things that take precedence over my collecting. Have to pay the new truck payment and buy a new air condenser unit for the house.
    KEEP CALM, AND CHIVE ON

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Version 10 came in the mail yesterday thanks to the Mighty Puundragon.

KEEP CALM, AND CHIVE ON

Talking

great cobra commander collection
    check my want
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/34774...ure-parts.html
    read my fan fiction in the fan creativity section
    please visit http://jimmyz.myminicity.com/ and my website http://jmsberetta.webs.com

Thank you, I'm going to take some better pictures and post them sometime this week.
    KEEP CALM, AND CHIVE ON

I knew a guy had Chris Lotta's autograph on a nice glossy CC pic years ago... unfortunately he ended up selling it to pay for some medical bills. But if you can find one it'd be an awesome addition to your CC collection!

Quote Originally Posted by MENTALMIKE81
    Version 10 came in the mail yesterday thanks to the Mighty Puundragon.

how much does this commander usually sell for and does anyone have one spare this is my favourite commander by far.

Quote Originally Posted by the_king
    how much does this commander usually sell for and does anyone have one spare this is my favourite commander by far.
    That exact one or the shinier original from 1987?

Also, Mentalmike, are you getting these guys complete and just displaying them with one gun each, or are they incomplete? Just curious. I finished my CC collection last year, and I just recently found two or three of the 2000 era figures were missing a gun...drove me nuts.
    Robowang
    TRADE LIST - CLICK HERE!
    BTW--When I came across your post on a TF G1 website about three or four years ago, I thought that your board name was the greatest thing I've ever read. Now. Three years later. I feel the same.
    Long live Robowang. -- Mark Bellomo

the common one from 87 mate