headman

yojoe.com

Thread: headman

headman

anyone got duplicates or know where i can get the 1992 verson of headman i stubled accross this figure through the archive never seen him before and i must say he is a great looking figure.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by the_king
    anyone got duplicates or know where i can get the 1992 verson of headman i stubled accross this figure through the archive never seen him before and i must say he is a great looking figure.
    No extras here, but you should also check out the 2002 repaint. He's in an orange suit...looks pretty cool too!
    Robowang
    TRADE LIST - CLICK HERE!
    BTW--When I came across your post on a TF G1 website about three or four years ago, I thought that your board name was the greatest thing I've ever read. Now. Three years later. I feel the same.
    Long live Robowang. -- Mark Bellomo

yeah both nice but the first one is the nicest figure iv come across with the spirit knife 25th

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

No extras here.

Headman is a great figure. I great criminal (non Cobra) leader to add to the Joeverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone
    No extras here.

Headman is a great figure. I great criminal (non Cobra) leader to add to the Joeverse.
    lol how is he a bad guy but non cobra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsoF0MvVqso

GIJOE and Cobra had to team up against the real threat...spark Cobra Commander despised drugs just as much as the Joes. ok so he just wants headmans cash.
    Last edited by skinny; 04-22-2010 at 07:38 PM.

ah well now i get it sorry im slow on the uptake i just ollect the figures,. never knew about this story

I don't use the story given. Headman is mob boss that usually bumps heads with Cobra (territory disputes in Enterprise City).

Quote Originally Posted by the_king
    ah well now i get it sorry im slow on the uptake i just ollect the figures,. never knew about this story
    not a problem thats what this site is all about, sharing knowledge and having fun while doing so.

iv seen a few on ebay and amazon from time to time