Night Raven repair.

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Momaster77\r\n \r\n
\r\n Momaster77 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Momaster77\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Night Raven repair.\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hey fellas I\'ve recently found an old Night raven and it has all of its landing gear broken off. Other than that it\'s in great shape. So my question is to replace the landing gear I imagine I\'ll have to unscrew the entire body to pull out the broken landing gear tabs and put the new landing gear in. Does anyone out there know how hard it is to replace these tabs while potentially not messing up the retractable landing gear feature ?\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[466352] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Tolan\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Guest\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n if the more than one of each of lower body tabs are broken that holds a landing gear you will need to get a better one.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[466337] = "466352,466352"; pn[0] = ",466337"; pn[466352] = "466337,466337"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[12893] = "Momaster77"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Night Raven repair.

Hey fellas I've recently found an old Night raven and it has all of its landing gear broken off. Other than that it's in great shape. So my question is to replace the landing gear I imagine I'll have to unscrew the entire body to pull out the broken landing gear tabs and put the new landing gear in. Does anyone out there know how hard it is to replace these tabs while potentially not messing up the retractable landing gear feature ?