Tomahawk repair

yojoe.com

Thread: Tomahawk repair

Tomahawk repair

Hello- I wanted to know if there was any suggestions on how to remove the rotor hubs from the tomahawk ? thanks for any & all replies

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The actual full hubs? I am not aware if they are able to be taken off without taking apart the body. The rotors came attached from the factory.

If there is a problem with the rotor itself, the problem cannot be easily fixed without destroying one or both of the Tomahawks involved.

John M.
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

Thanks John

John,
    Thank you for your advice. I have one complete & I have another that only has one hub on it . I got a bunch of parts from a member for a tomahawk & thought maybe it was worth saving. now I know better-THANKS AGAIN

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It might be, it's just not something I've seen successful, But it could be.
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    post some pics of the base of the good rotor, and the opening on the tomohawk. normally with the rattlers and dragonflys i have repaired, there are glued joints just inside these areas. if you soften the glue, you can generally stick long needle-nose pliers in there (maybe from the bottomside) and with a quick jerk (opening the plier jaws against the inside walls near the joint) you can pop the joint. that should get enough clearance. then just reglue it when you close it back up.
    Last edited by hotdog; 04-29-2010 at 08:54 AM.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

I don't know about taking the rotor hubs out but just recently I had to put new ones in one of my tomahawks and I just pried it enough to pop the new ones in without separating the shell
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html