A sad day in the Joeverse

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n snakeeyes1974\r\n \r\n
\r\n snakeeyes1974 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n snakeeyes1974\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n A sad day in the Joeverse\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n I pulled up at the compactor this morning and found Metalhead laying in the road. I dont know how many or even if there is anymore Joes that made it to the compactor but I was able to find him after someone had ran him over. I really wanted to go in and see what other figures where in there but its not really safe and after the compactor runs its not easy to dig through the trash. Heres a pic of poor Metalhead and now he is off to see Scalpel and assisstants to try and save him... to be continued\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Last edited by snakeeyes1974; 04-29-2010 at 04:02 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[466809] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Falcone\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Falcone is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Falcone\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Why would someone be so horrible? \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n

\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[466810] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #3\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Lt. Night Viper\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Lt. Night Viper is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Lt. Night Viper\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Sounds like he\'s the sole survivor of a massacre. Maybe he crawled out, only to get nailed by a car! Sad day indeed \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!
    \n
    \nWant List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html
    \n
    \nSale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[466812] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #4\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n hotdog\r\n \r\n
    \r\n hotdog is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n hotdog\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes1974\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I pulled up at the compactor this morning and found Metalhead laying in the road. I dont know how many or even if there is anymore Joes that made it to the compactor but I was able to find him after someone had ran him over. I really wanted to go in and see what other figures where in there but its not really safe and after the compactor runs its not easy to dig through the trash. Heres a pic of poor Metalhead and now he is off to see Scalpel and assisstants to try and save him... to be continued
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    send him around like monstroso, and let everybody rebuild him, better, stronger, faster- wierder.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.
    \r\n
    \r\nPenny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\nWants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[466831] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #5\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n UnKnownSnowTrooper\r\n \r\n
    \r\n UnKnownSnowTrooper is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I have a very mint head for him if you want to send him down to sunny florida i can give him a little help and send him on his way to the next stop. I will post pics of the posh resort we offer LOL LOL\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[466835] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #6\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n snakeeyes1974\r\n \r\n
    \r\n snakeeyes1974 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n snakeeyes1974\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSnowTrooper\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I have a very mint head for him if you want to send him down to sunny florida i can give him a little help and send him on his way to the next stop. I will post pics of the posh resort we offer LOL LOL
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    His head is really in good shape (I know the pic doesnt show very well), but his leg is broke obviously and the previous owner apparently had a dog of some sort because his left foot is chewed down badly. He will be operated on in a joint Joe/Cobra surgery to make sure he lives. Will have pics of the surgery soon. Thanks for the offer.
    \n
    \nThis is the second figure I have found the first was a sonic fighter Road pig that was a survivor and found a new home.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[466836] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #7\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Falcone\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Falcone is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Falcone\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes1974\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    This is the second figure I have found the first was a sonic fighter Road pig that was a survivor and found a new home.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    It would be pretty cool to come a cross a vintage figure like this (even if it is broken).\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n

\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[466807] = "466884,466809"; pn[0] = ",466807"; pn[466809] = "466807,466810"; pn[466810] = "466809,466812"; pn[466812] = "466810,466831"; pn[466831] = "466812,466835"; pn[466835] = "466831,466836"; pn[466836] = "466835,466884"; pn[466884] = "466836,466807"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[8711] = "snakeeyes1974"; pu[8358] = "Falcone"; pu[10602] = "Lt. Night Viper"; pu[1854] = "hotdog"; pu[7964] = "UnKnownSnowTrooper"; pu[6092] = "wilox"; pu[11449] = "ChadShaft"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A sad day in the Joeverse

I pulled up at the compactor this morning and found Metalhead laying in the road. I dont know how many or even if there is anymore Joes that made it to the compactor but I was able to find him after someone had ran him over. I really wanted to go in and see what other figures where in there but its not really safe and after the compactor runs its not easy to dig through the trash. Heres a pic of poor Metalhead and now he is off to see Scalpel and assisstants to try and save him... to be continued
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4290084.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	5897  
      Last edited by snakeeyes1974; 04-29-2010 at 04:02 PM.