A sad day in the Joeverse

yojoe.com

A sad day in the Joeverse

I pulled up at the compactor this morning and found Metalhead laying in the road. I dont know how many or even if there is anymore Joes that made it to the compactor but I was able to find him after someone had ran him over. I really wanted to go in and see what other figures where in there but its not really safe and after the compactor runs its not easy to dig through the trash. Heres a pic of poor Metalhead and now he is off to see Scalpel and assisstants to try and save him... to be continued
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4290084.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	5897  
    Last edited by snakeeyes1974; 04-29-2010 at 04:02 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Why would someone be so horrible?

Sounds like he's the sole survivor of a massacre. Maybe he crawled out, only to get nailed by a car! Sad day indeed
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes1974
    I pulled up at the compactor this morning and found Metalhead laying in the road. I dont know how many or even if there is anymore Joes that made it to the compactor but I was able to find him after someone had ran him over. I really wanted to go in and see what other figures where in there but its not really safe and after the compactor runs its not easy to dig through the trash. Heres a pic of poor Metalhead and now he is off to see Scalpel and assisstants to try and save him... to be continued
    send him around like monstroso, and let everybody rebuild him, better, stronger, faster- wierder.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

I have a very mint head for him if you want to send him down to sunny florida i can give him a little help and send him on his way to the next stop. I will post pics of the posh resort we offer LOL LOL

Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSnowTrooper
    I have a very mint head for him if you want to send him down to sunny florida i can give him a little help and send him on his way to the next stop. I will post pics of the posh resort we offer LOL LOL
    His head is really in good shape (I know the pic doesnt show very well), but his leg is broke obviously and the previous owner apparently had a dog of some sort because his left foot is chewed down badly. He will be operated on in a joint Joe/Cobra surgery to make sure he lives. Will have pics of the surgery soon. Thanks for the offer.

This is the second figure I have found the first was a sonic fighter Road pig that was a survivor and found a new home.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes1974
    This is the second figure I have found the first was a sonic fighter Road pig that was a survivor and found a new home.
    It would be pretty cool to come a cross a vintage figure like this (even if it is broken).

I was a garbage man for 10 years and came across many joes like this along the way, to bad most of them were broke.

Quote Originally Posted by wilox
    I was a garbage man for 10 years and came across many joes like this along the way, to bad most of them were broke.
    How is that as a job. When I was a kid I always thought riding on the back of a trash truck looked like the coolest thing ever! To this day whenever I see guys on the back of a trash truck I still stare and wonder what it's like.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadShaft
    How is that as a job. When I was a kid I always thought riding on the back of a trash truck looked like the coolest thing ever! To this day whenever I see guys on the back of a trash truck I still stare and wonder what it's like.
    I second that.