JoeCon 2010 Photo Gallery

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Resigned in Protest

JoeCon 2010 Photo Gallery

All the latest images found here. Updated all day...

http://photos.yojoe.com/showgallery.php?cat=689]

Visit the YoJoe Gallery Here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1059.JPG 
Views:	4754 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	5907  
    Last edited by RedClaw; 05-01-2010 at 07:15 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Did anyone get a shot of the dude dressed like a V1 BAT?

The custom arctic Maggot diorama looked awesome too.

Holy moley. The wave slated for January 2011 has some awesome awesome designs. I think that Snake-Eyes looks aMAZing. And LOWLIGHT!!!! FINALLY!!!
    Check out my flickr photostream for extensive galleries of G.I. Joe, Transformers, Simpsons and M.U.S.C.L.E. Things!

Or see what I'm selling on ebay

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thumbs up

I know Snake-Eyes gets a lot of hate but if they keep on making each version so much more butt kickingly awesome then I'm going to keep on buying. Both iconic heads for the price of one? Hasbro you rock!

Quote Originally Posted by willie&joe
    I know Snake-Eyes gets a lot of hate but if they keep on making each version so much more butt kickingly awesome then I'm going to keep on buying. Both iconic heads for the price of one? Hasbro you rock!
    I was thinking the same thing when I saw those new Snake Eyes figures.

Quote Originally Posted by burning_astronaut
    Holy moley. The wave slated for January 2011 has some awesome awesome designs. I think that Snake-Eyes looks aMAZing. And LOWLIGHT!!!! FINALLY!!!
    Hi guys, this is my first post!

I can't believe there isn't more forum action regarding JoeCon and these figures! They're friggin' awesome! They're the reason I FINALLY joined YoJoe! I can't wait to see these in stores; I'll probably buy them all.

My favorites:

1. Cobra Commander
    2. Cobra Commander
    3. Snake Eyes
    4. Firefly
    5. Jungle Viper
    6. Beachhead
    7. Cobra Shock Trooper

BTW, what's up with Resolute Destro's neck??

I've been saying it the last few years, and I will say it again. It just keeps getting more and more difficult not to collect the new stuff. Many of my original reasons for not collecting it have been made invalid.

That Cobra in RIOT gear is one of the coolest figures I have ever seen.

the best thing about POC....no more Neo Turtle Vipers
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

I am aware that the Ice Cutter is new for this line, but is it a new vehicle entirely or is it somehting retooled that I have no clue about from ARAH?

Also, I have to have one, or two....

And is that a white version of his rifle in his hand? He comes with all the other accessories, it would be odd if they left out his gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone
    I've been saying it the last few years, and I will say it again. It just keeps getting more and more difficult not to collect the new stuff. Many of my original reasons for not collecting it have been made invalid.

That Cobra in RIOT gear is one of the coolest figures I have ever seen.
    Yeah bud- you should have seen them- I stood there for about 15 minutes just completely dumbfounded- they are amazing!!!
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....