Tracking Invoice through AFA Website

yojoe.com

Tracking Invoice through AFA Website

Has anyone else here had any luck on tracking their invoice on AFA's website? Mine has just shipped back to me and their tracker never recognized my invoice number. Also, in one of the e-mails they sent me it said I could see a grade report when the item ships. It shipped today. Where do I look at the grade report for the items I submitted?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've had the same issue. Tracking your invoice has not worked. It's best just to wait until you get your items back to see what grade it gets. Out of 4 submitals to AFA, only 2 of them actually showed the grades on thier website, for me. They need to either fix this or just ditch thier tracking methods until they can fix it.
    Not sure if others have had the same issue.

ive been very lucky

I have always found that I can see my grades pretty quickly on the site. Maybe just me.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BigD350Z
    Has anyone else here had any luck on tracking their invoice on AFA's website? Mine has just shipped back to me and their tracker never recognized my invoice number. Also, in one of the e-mails they sent me it said I could see a grade report when the item ships. It shipped today. Where do I look at the grade report for the items I submitted?
    If you are still having trouble, I would call AFA on Monday.

I couldn't track it through any of the processes. I talked to them Friday and they sent me an e-mail with the grading report on it.