'86 comms center

yojoe.com

'86 comms center

Lordy Gordy, I want this.

A.M. radio, you don't say? That's almost all I listen to! And a microphone I can use to make addresses from my desk?! I'm all over it!

Didn't see this in the archives, but I got lost in there.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Does anyone own one of these bad boys and have better pics? I'm going to start hunting for one online. Nobody in the 50 states appears to be selling one right now.

I'm sort of surprised no one else has replied to this yet.

Anyway cageyJG, I'm with you on this. I want one too. I think I remember seeing that somewhere back then...either in a store or a catalog or at school.
    Looking to buy : Cobra Night Raven parts, Skyhawk landing skids (unbroken), M.O.B.A.T. turret gun, F.A.N.G. red engine cover/rollbar thing

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hear hear, Hawk. Did you have walkie talkies when you were growing up?

I actually just finished bidding on a 70s Mego Star Trek Command Comms Console. I'm pretty excited. I don't have a good feel on the price range because I see it's all over the place ($20-$600) (Video) Not a Trekkie, just had this cool rig as a youngster. And today I am a radio nut, of course I love Breaker, Dial-Tone and Mainframe as Joes.

Something different on eBay from Argentina

Wink

This is something I would like to add to my collection as well. Looks pretty cool. I wonder what the original box looks like as well.
    Check out my YouTube channel = zartan

I had the headset walkie talkies with Joe branding and they didn't work even once out of the box. If I recall we even exchanged them and got a second defective set. I just used them as props when playing guns and they were ok until my head got too big.