how often do you look on ebay ? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tolan
    ...I never leave Ebay ...lol

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    wow damon, I thought you were the only one in town on ebay 24-7. I guess your ailment is more common than I thought. see, that's the cool thing about a collecting community, now you know you are just like most of the other guys here, which is kinda cool.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

I check several times a day, about 8 hours in advance each time. I am starting to look more to e-stores, however, since Ebay has practically become all BUY IT NOW and real deals are getting harder to find. Eighty dollars for a loose Despoiler? Really?
    Signature.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I usually check at least once a day, often 2 times or more. Since my collecting goals are very limited now (mostly to paperwork items - mostly foreign stuff) I often check the UK, Belgian and Australian ebay sites too.

if its a working day maybe 3 or 4 times but day off and at least double that
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html

Try to go at least once a day but usually more time on the weekends.

I don't check the 'bay very often unless I'm looking for something specific. Although thats only after I exhaust the joe stores, joe sites, and anything else I can think of. I pick things up if I really want them and can afford them, or if it is a really good deal to me except for Jasonsjoesandmore.com when he has a sale I usually buy something.
    Welcome to the Island! http://www.cobraisland.com

I'm on Ebay daily- In fact, I keep a My Ebay tab open while browsing. Most of my collection has come from Ebay purchases, at least 70%.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolan
    ...I never leave Ebay ...lol

Same here T. I have it open on my phone and just keep checking the newly listed items.

Hey guys- just wanted to say thanks for all of your replies , I really just wanted to hear how other collector's get there joe stuff & how much of it comes from ebay ? I was a little surprised about how often some of you are on there ? Thanks alot