1985 Airtight Featured in Catalog Mystery - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    I appreciate the warm noogies guys, , but the real props should go to Joeintel, and more importantly, Dmooretoys. And even after all that, who's to say that's actually the correct catalog.

While I was searching for more flicks of catalog pages and other advertising ephemera, I came across a few sites dedicated to other toy lines that had scans of fliers, newspaper inserts, and wishbooks from some obscure stores that are mostly long gone. For example, this TF Blog has some interesting stuff. Check out the Mervyn's ad at the bottom. The kid in the CC pajamas looks like he was born and raised in a Springfield cloning lab.

Anyway, for all we know, there's a wishbook out there with AT smack dab on page 31!
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

that TF blog is great i just love the ad for the flagg at $59.91 very nice

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_p81YuJ8op1...nov_plwrld.jpg

Wow. I've got 2 catalog shoot figures myself. Got them several years back on eBay. Don't think they are from the same batch though, because these 2 were all by themselves, and I think they have a totally different sticker on the back. At the time the resources to track them down simply were not online. Now, thanks to Dan, they are. Maybe I'll pull them out and see if I can find them.

Roger
    Captain Cosmos Collectibles
    NOW IN FLORIDA!!!

check us out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...osCollectibles

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Goofateer
    Wow. I've got 2 catalog shoot figures myself. Got them several years back on eBay. Don't think they are from the same batch though, because these 2 were all by themselves, and I think they have a totally different sticker on the back. At the time the resources to track them down simply were not online. Now, thanks to Dan, they are. Maybe I'll pull them out and see if I can find them.

Roger
    Nice! I would love to know which ones you have and check out the stickers that were applied to yours. It's really nice to own a piece of Joe history like this. Pretty cool to think you have the actual figure photographed all those years ago and distributed in Wish Books and Catalogs for everyone to see!