YoJoe! Review: G.I. Joe Resolute: G.I. Joe Battle Set!

yojoe.com

YoJoe! Review: G.I. Joe Resolute: G.I. Joe Battle Set!

Phillip reviews the new G.I. Joe Resolute set!

Phillip gives his thoughts on the new 7 Pack! Check it out HERE!

Be sure to enter our G.I. Joe Resolute Box Set Giveaway for a chance to win this great set!

Archive entries:
    Beachhead (v14)
    Duke (v41)
    Flint (v18)
    Roadblock (v20)
    Scarlett (v13)
    Sgt. Stalker (v12)
    Snake Eyes (v51)

For a great selection of G.I. Joe and military-themed action figures, comics and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com.
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 01-25-2011 at 07:03 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

These look great - really impressed with the overall look of the set. Can't wait to see the COBRA set reviewed!

This set is one of the finest sets of GI Joe figures that I have ever owned. Everyone with the exception of Duke sits perfectly. They can hold their weapons realistically. They look great. I might buy another set of them sometime in the future for making outdoor dioramas with. I might just take the set I have outside. I don't have to worry about things like accessories popping off of these guys and getting lost.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Haha, snappy review P.J.! I've got these sitting a box as a reward for when I finish those comic archive reviews, but this is a nice teaser!

What happened with that Scarlett head, man? It's awful! I collect redhead heads and this...this is tragic.

No, it's a sin. A Sin.

A Sinful Dwarf!!

You can Google it if you've never seen it,but don't blame me for the nightmares.
    I haven't been around much because Facebook is such a time suck. So join me!
    http://www.facebook.com/ambrosekalifornia
    AMBROSEKALIFORNIA'S MOST WANTED
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=69678

OP - how do you determine which figures in the set get which weapons? For instance, how did you decide that Duke is the figure who is supposed to have a the knife? How did you decide which figures got the handguns?
    Last edited by Average Joe; 08-07-2010 at 11:22 AM.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Most rifles were placed next to the figures in package. Scarlett ovbviously got the crossbow, and she used a sniper rifle in the cartoon. Additionally, she was the only figure holding a pistol in the promo pic. Everyone with the pistol holster on the leg got a pistol, too. That just left one extra pistol. I just gave it to Roadblock. Duke got the knife since it's the same knife his initial Resolute figure had.

I dig these! Closely resemble the ddp versions.