My Small but growing AFA Vehicle Collection

yojoe.com

View Poll Results: What is your favorite MISB vehicle in my collection?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • AFA 85 Conquest X30

0 0%
  • AFA 80 Flight Pod

1 7.69%
  • AFA 75 Night Raven

2 15.38%
  • AFA 85 Night Landing

3 23.08%
  • AFA 80 Sargent Slaughter

0 0%
  • AFA 85 Tomahawk

3 23.08%
  • AFA 80 Serpentor

1 7.69%
  • AFA 85 Dreadnok Thunder Machine

2 15.38%
  • AFA 80 Bridge Layer

1 7.69%
  • AFA 80 Sky Havoc

0 0%

My Small but growing AFA Vehicle Collection

This is my slowly growing collection of MISB ARAH AFA graded vehicles...Phew that's a lot of acronyms! Eventually I want to start picking 80/85 graded MOC figures but for now I'm sticking with 1985 and 1986 Vehicles. Of course the Flagg and Terrordrome are the two elephants in the room that I need to locate(and be able to afford) but I've made a pretty good dent on the rest thus far. I have many more pictures of each vehicle on my Superstar Collector page. As I pick up different items I will try to update this thread with more pictures.....enjoy and definitly leave me some comments if you so desire!

Here's a link to MY Joe Collection Page

My ALL-TIME favorite GI Joe vehicle...

• AFA 80 MISB Snow Cat with Frostbite

Some of my other favorites!

• AFA 85 MISB Night Landing

• AFA 85 MISB Tomahawk with Lift Ticket

Last edited by SnowCat3500; 08-15-2010 at 07:56 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I like the AFA 80 Bridge Layer best.

Feel free to post your favorites in the AFA Collectors Group.

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    i didn't see the flagg in the poll, but I still would have voted for the thunder machine anyway. I always liked it as a kid, my younger brother got it for Christmas and i was always so envious. I wish I could afford the AFA stuff you guys buy, but I have so little self control when it comes to joes. I see the awesome art on the boxes, and i can't help but open it. every time i have gotten something boxed, or carded, I really fight not to open it- even if i already have the same item loose. I'm sick- I know.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

hot dog - I didn't put the Flagg in poll since it isn't MISB I actually thought it was when I got it but it has been opened at some point...It's still awesome..I only wish I had enough room to display it and actually enjoy it though.

DL2W - At risk of sounding a little message board illiterate...how do I post pics in the AFA group? Do I have to send them to you to get them up there?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowCat3500
    DL2W - At risk of sounding a little message board illiterate...how do I post pics in the AFA group? Do I have to send them to you to get them up there?
    You can post pictures from a hosting site like photobucket. If you post pictures in the group, I can add them to the album. You have to be a Contributor to add pictures to a group album. Or you can send me the pictures through email if none of that works for you.

I voted for the Night Raven. I like the jets, and I'm having fun rebuilding my Night Raven.

Thats a nice group of afa's you got there! Keep it up and let us know if you get some more so we can see what's new.