The Black Major... - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    those guys look awesome

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The Stinger Trooper is my new favorite. Nice and gray and no yellowing.

I want one of the Maple Leaf ones, but just can't afford it right now. Aire gave me one of the regular Cobra Troopers which is cool for army building and to have one on hand to compare with so I don't get taken when buying more troopers someday (from lots, etc).
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone
    They're factory quality.
    I would say they're a LITTLE less than factory quality (compared to regular Hasbro Joes, I mean) but still quite good.
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

Quote Originally Posted by DPrime
    I would say they're a LITTLE less than factory quality (compared to regular Hasbro Joes, I mean) but still quite good.
    I guess it depends on which run of figures. I think they are on par or better than the early ARAH comic 3-packs.

Quote Originally Posted by just_joes_by_mike
    Oh my, your missing stinger soldier and the new red masked ones. Nice little collection you have.
    The photos in the first post are from two people. The first is from The Black Major himself, and the other two are from Outrider/Cradea2 (Rest In Peace)

Does anyone have a larger middle pic?
    Wanted: 3x Resolute Snake Eyes Glider Packs, 2X POC Spirit Vest, 2X Shocktrooper Helmets, Shocktroopers Please and Thanks!

"Who Are You?" "What Do You Want?" "Why Are You Here?" "Where Are You Going?"
    -The 4 Ideals of Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Contact
    Does anyone have a larger middle pic?
    Since the Original poster didn't provide credit here is the middle picture:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9780984@N03/4386111669/

Thanks Lurker!
    Wanted: 3x Resolute Snake Eyes Glider Packs, 2X POC Spirit Vest, 2X Shocktrooper Helmets, Shocktroopers Please and Thanks!

"Who Are You?" "What Do You Want?" "Why Are You Here?" "Where Are You Going?"
    -The 4 Ideals of Babylon 5

I just got BM's black Crimson Guard with the Night Watch logo on it. Really nice figure.