Am I The Only One a Little Disappointed in PoC? - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    I hadn't thought about that. Action figure karma. Damn it, but I will have to brave the universe's wrath. I can't resist the Alley Vipers. Their like crack or something. On the other hand, at least I still have a reason to hunt through the stores. If I had already found Jungle Viper and Recondo I might be more tempted to spend ridiculous money on MOC Arah items.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    Does anyone else wish that Dusty came with a new version of Sandstorm, the coyote that came with Dusty v.3?

Oh, I forgot all about him.... I'll have to see if those Schleigh figurines have a coyote the right size

What do you mean Harry Potter? The Joe animals predate all of that nonsense. It's just a neat accessory. After how good Timber turned out, why not another animal. Besides, I see the PoC line as the successor to the 25th anniversary line. PoC is what the '90-'92 line of Joe figures to ARAH.
    I'm kinda suprised that with all the gimics and subteams they've done over the years, they never tried releasing a k-9 commando team where everybody had a dog or something to that effect.
    *insert something witty here*

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw Viper
    I'm kinda suprised that with all the gimics and subteams they've done over the years, they never tried releasing a k-9 commando team where everybody had a dog or something to that effect.
    I don't know about that, but I'd be happy with just a good attempt at a throwback to the original Law & Order
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bleak5170
    That's what you get for taking all the Alley Vipers, lol. But seriously, Recondo is by far the most difficult item from the entire P.O.C. to obtain, (at least around here). Specialty shops in my area charge more for him than anyone else by far - he can even costs as much or more than some of the vehicles.
    Recondo was pretty abundant at first around these parts but went pretty quick though.

Quote Originally Posted by autarch1975
    Has anyone else seen the black Hiss that's being released? I already bought two browns and seeing the black one I immediately got the itch to buy get black ones to.
    The black one has not been released yet - we haven't even gotten official pics, just a lone Ebay auction.

If I get one, I'll just repaint it, black or brown.

pfunk
    If at first you don't succeed...then parachuting is probably not for you.

I've been disappointed in POC not being more 25th characters we don't have. I like the new Fury/Rage. More than anything the lack of interest in POC has given me more money to spend some old ARAH stuff.

I now have the three figures I wanted from POC (at least until the Cobra Shock Trooper comes out), Beachhead, Dusty, and Firefly.

I'll be going for a couple of Furies, my son will get a HISS V.

Aside from that, I'll be customizing the crap out of stuff.

pfunk
    If at first you don't succeed...then parachuting is probably not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes1974
    Recondo was pretty abundant at first around these parts but went pretty quick though.
    What's funny is that people are so quick to snag him, (especially scalpers), but he's actually got a lot of issues which make him a very average figure. He's one of my favourite characters but Hasbro did so many things wrong with this version.
    World's biggest Clutch fan, (self-proclaimed).

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...213#post478213