Am I The Only One a Little Disappointed in PoC? - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleak5170
    What's funny is that people are so quick to snag him, (especially scalpers), but he's actually got a lot of issues which make him a very average figure. He's one of my favourite characters but Hasbro did so many things wrong with this version.
    Well, people like, myself, see that he's short packed and think, "I better get one when I can!" And, of course, resellers go after figures like that. In spite of his problems, he's a pretty cool figure. Another reason besides those two that I bought him was because he's of a character that wasn't overly produced these past so many years. I can't bring myself to buy another Duke, Snake Eyes, or Storm Shadow, especially at around $7.00 a figure. And, they'll all nice figures. My attitude about that will probably change once Wave 3 hits because that Snake Eyes in that Wave is so well done that I don't think I could pass him up.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist
    My attitude about that will probably change once Wave 3 hits because that Snake Eyes in that Wave is so well done that I don't think I could pass him up.
    I'm extremely disappointed that wave 3 consists of yet more versions of Snake-Eyes, Storm Shadow, and Duke. I do agree though that wave 3's S.E. is one of the best I have ever seen.
    World's biggest Clutch fan, (self-proclaimed).

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...213#post478213

My son has the new Snake-Eyes and Timber that was in Wave 1. I like it, but it's not nearly as good as the City Strike RoC Snake-Eyes, that's just a cool sculpt, I've never liked the visor look.

pfunk
    If at first you don't succeed...then parachuting is probably not for you.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Does anyone know what the status is on the new POC vehicles? Meaning the VAMP and Fury? I haven't seen any evidence of them in my area yet, has anyone else? When or did they officially come out yet? Everywhere I go I see loads of the first wave of vehicles.

I don't want to miss them
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Night Viper
    Does anyone know what the status is on the new POC vehicles? Meaning the VAMP and Fury? I haven't seen any evidence of them in my area yet, has anyone else? When or did they officially come out yet? Everywhere I go I see loads of the first wave of vehicles.

I've not seen them here either. BBTS claims to have the Bravo vehicles in stock though

I am still waiting for my TRU to stock the POC exclusive figures. Still pegs of Chilly Shipwreck and Disco Doc.
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair

And I thought MY TRU stunk.

pfunk

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Night Viper

I've had my V.A.M.P. on order since June but the place I ordered from ran out before they could fulfill all the orders. Apparently it's far and way the most popular vehicle in the P.O.C. line.
    World's biggest Clutch fan, (self-proclaimed).

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...213#post478213

fed ex came to my door today with my Hasbro order for the Vamp the Fury/rage my 2nd ice cutter and 2nd awestriker (oops if you order from more than one place keep a list kiddies!)
    Double Clutch is cool and so is the AV officer I just might have plans for 3 AV officers if I cant get shock troopers.

I will probably be getting more than one of the Furies. They're just so darn cool.

pfunk