magicjason@hotmail.com=BAD TRADER AND LIAR

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

this guy claims to have rare carded and loose brazilian and uk figures but when it comes time to ship he says some sort of lie and then never sends the figures. I caught him out on 2 of my email addresses. Watch out for him.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thumbs up

This guy sounds a lot like Cymbalic AKA Jason Williams and AKA Craig Hurshbager.... What name did he give you? Is he located in Ohio?

hey i have great feedback on here, and i do have the brazilian figures.... I just didn't want to do u deal, and I had my reasons. I didn't do anything fraudulant and told you why i didn't want to trade anymore. I didn't even know i had even this negative feedback on here, until now. This deal was a year ago. I am just clearing my name on here, you can look on my positive feedback on jasongijoe and my email on here at [email protected]

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

hey i have great feedback on here, and i do have the brazilian figures.... I just didn't want to do u deal, and I had my reasons. I didn't do anything fraudulant and told you why i didn't want to trade anymore. I didn't even know i had even this negative feedback on here, until now. This deal was a year ago. I am just clearing my name on here, you can look on my positive feedback on jasongijoe and my email on here at [email protected]

jasongijoe did right by me in the one trade we had. However, Appoloquist is the worst person I've dealt with off of this board.

Appoloquist, I'm still waiting on my replacements for those fake prototypes you sent me.

Edit: Appoloquist has contacted me about the replacements so hopefully that'll come through. However, I have heard this before.

Regardless, jasongijoe = good trader and appoloquist = ???

[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: bleedyoudry ]
    One last cigarette before you die.

Could it be that we have a moderator issue here, Bleedyoudry is on here all the time and I have never seen apolloquist on here before and I am potentially entering into a trade with jasongijoe, hmmmmm We will see for ourselves if I trade with him, not siding with either person yet but I know Balance will come out of this I guarantee it, thanks all

I think balance is already coming I can feel it. Good luck apollo 13 nobody is going to side with you on this post because I think that no actual trade was ever made, question did you send jasongijoe any Joe items that you traded to him?? Answer this question we need more balance and clarity on this subject........

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Still waiting.

FloridaMans figures have been sent, so we shall here on here from "THE MAN" if i am a good trader or not. -jason

I was talking about Appoloquist. I'm waiting on the figures he said he was going to finally send months later.

You're good, Jason. No problems.