Gi Joe- Tomahawk

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gi Joe- Tomahawk

One of my favorite Joe vehicles of all time has to be the Tomahawk. It's awesome. I was looking for a review on youtube and I didn't see any. I have seen youtube reviews on the Gi Joe belt mounted carrying case.....but no Tomahawk. What gives? I am the only one that thinks the Tomahawk is in the Gi Joe Vehicle Top Ten?
    Current Top Five Wants:

1. Mission Brazil Wet Suit mint right arm
    2. Mint/Loose/Complete Night Force Shockwave
    3. Mint/Loose/Complete UK Tiger Force Tunnel Rat
    4. Mint/Loose/Complete Python Patrol Viper
    5. Mint Shipwreck Waist

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jbs726
    One of my favorite Joe vehicles of all time has to be the Tomahawk. It's awesome. I was looking for a review on youtube and I didn't see any. I have seen youtube reviews on the Gi Joe belt mounted carrying case.....but no Tomahawk. What gives? I am the only one that thinks the Tomahawk is in the Gi Joe Vehicle Top Ten?
    Nope the Tomahawk is one of my favorite Joe vehicles...I had a chance to get a second one but blew it. Now I am sad

My brother and I both had Tomahawks. They were awesome. Assault landings, rescues off cliffs, moving the battle platform, you name it!
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The Tomahawk needs no review. Everyone knows it is awesome. Just go get one.

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    I always wanted a tomahawk as a kid, it has all the features I wanted. a large open bay to carry troops, door guns, and a cool design. when i got it as an adult, I didn't feel at all disappointed.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

it is easily one of the best vehicles created for the line. I'm bummed that I had to sell all but three of mine
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html

Great vehicle I love the two I have
    Welcome to the Island! http://www.cobraisland.com

It's the best Joe vehicle for sure. It's colors work in pretty much any enviroment and it's the best way to get multiple Joes in and out of a location. I'd say the APC is the second best but it's annoying how you can't have the Joes sit in the seat with their packs on.
    ~Pit-Viper~

I wanted one for two years but never had the money when a good one was available. At the last con my Fiancee spotted one for a great price. Easily one of the best toys of the line. Now all I need to do is replace the windscreen.
    Hi, I'm Tim Mizak.
    Check out my blog on toys!
    http://mizak23.blogspot.com/

Strangely enough, I never owned one- seems like the propellers were always falling off. Even so, it was pretty cool.

Strange enough- I bought LiftTicket one day messing around on Ebay one afternoon.
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....