Sideshow Baroness Premium Format

yojoe.com

Sideshow Baroness Premium Format

I just came across this and had to share. It hasn't been officially announced yet, but it looks like Sideshow's first Premium Format Joe is gonna be the Baroness. Honestly, I was hoping for Zartan in this format, but hey, I'm not complaining too much.

I found this pic on another forum (StatueMarvels.com) in their Sideshow Collectibles Sneak Peak section. I can't wait!

I'm sure pants will be added at a later date.

Link to original thread on StatueMarvels.com
    http://www.statuemarvels.com/f337/si...rmat-9478.html
    .l
    Last edited by yeti76; 10-22-2010 at 05:13 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wow!! Thanks for the heads up
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by skinny
    http://forums.yojoe.com/g-i-joe-sigm...-2010-vid.html

old news but its coolsville to see a clear pic instead of a video flash!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/videos.ph...rce=latest_tab

Thanks for the video. I had not seen it yet. There is a ton of cool stuff in there.

Wow! Hadn't seen this before, looks AWESOME! Appears to be built upon a nude figure and not fully finished. Interesting to see another German WWII in the Joe line.

Can't wait to see newer pics.

Not sure how I feel about PF figures... They're kind of big and super expensive. The 12" stuff is great, and I even bought the Snake Eyes vs Red Ninjas statue... I'm not sure where I'd put a Baroness PF, but we'll see I guess. I haven't been able to resist any of the Sideshow Joe stuff so far.
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

Quote Originally Posted by DPrime
    Not sure how I feel about PF figures... They're kind of big and super expensive. The 12" stuff is great, and I even bought the Snake Eyes vs Red Ninjas statue... I'm not sure where I'd put a Baroness PF, but we'll see I guess. I haven't been able to resist any of the Sideshow Joe stuff so far.
    I hear ya. When these top out at 18" to 20" in height, it makes it a little difficult to find a space for them. Plus with a price tag of $200 - $350, these really make ya think about passing them up based solely on the price. But like you said, I haven't been able to resist any of the Sideshow Joe stuff either.

I've only purchased one other Sideshow Premium Format item and that was the Hellboy 2 PF figure. That thing is so slick! I know it's hard to believe, but the detail blows away any 12" figure I've ever seen. The only downside is these Premium Format items are basically like statues and you really can't move any parts to it. So if people expect a big action figure, they may be disappointed. If your cool with a statue and you have the $$$ and space, I'd say pick these up.

Also, just check eBay for the prices on a few other past Sideshow PF female characters like Emma Frost, Mary Jane, or Black Cat. If anything, this will hopefully be a nice little investment.
    Last edited by yeti76; 10-24-2010 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yeti76
    I hear ya. When these top out at 18" to 20" in height, it makes it a little difficult to find a space for them. Plus with a price tag of $200 - $350, these really make ya think about passing them up based solely on the price. But like you said, I haven't been able to resist any of the Sideshow Joe stuff either.

I've only purchased one other Sideshow Premium Format item and that was the Hellboy 2 PF figure. That thing is so slick! I know it's hard to believe, but the detail blows away any 12" figure I've ever seen. The only downside is these Premium Format items are basically like statues and you really can't move any parts to it. So if people expect a big action figure, they may be disappointed. If your cool with a statue and you have the $$$ and space, I'd say pick these up.

Also, just check eBay for the prices on a few other past Sideshow PF female characters like Emma Frost, Mary Jane, or Black Cat. If anything, this will hopefully be a nice little investment.
    Hmm, good to know...

Not sure what the GF will think when I put this thing on the shelf though... Yet another thing to consider!
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.