question about vintage ARAH MOC variations

yojoe.com

question about vintage ARAH MOC variations

I understand the difference between the Peach vs Grey file cards. But does anybody have any information or opinions on the various advertising variations found on the MOC joes from the 1980's? For example, some had the "triple win" or the "sgt slaughter" logo, some might have a sticker for face paint, a battle ribbon, micro figures, the fridge, etc.

Personally, I don't mind the card variations (cobra commander, triple win, sgt slaughter, etc) but I don't really like the look of the stickers (price, battle ribbon, fridge) or the micro figures. However, I slightly prefer the original look, and have several MOC with the sgt slaughter logo, so I've been trying to decide how much its worth to me to switch them for original ones. I know what it is worth to me is subjective, but I was just looking for some general feedback on what people liked, if some were more rare or more expensive then others, before I tried to switch some of my cards...

thanks!

FYI - I do have 10 or so vintage MOC's on ebay right now if anybody is interested
    http://shop.ebay.com/hokiebt/m.html
    Last edited by HokieBT; 10-22-2010 at 10:50 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I prefer the way they look without any promotion. All my boxes and cards are sans promotion and if they had a sticker I took it off. Of course, value is not a concern to me and I have long since carefully opened all of my MOSC and MISB Joes so I can't really say which is more or less valuable.