CLOSED - G.I. Joe Pursuit of Cobra Mech Suit GIVEAWAY - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'm in...

i would like to own these because I don't have them and they would be an awesome addition to my collection.

And....I would be your bestest friend in the whole wide world forever

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've been collecting Joes since I was a child. I love the new stuff just as much as the old. I'll give the Mechs a good home.

I'm in

I would like to add these to my collection so my 4-yr old son and I can wage battles on each other and as a team in my living room floor.

ttfndude

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I would like these because they are great looking Joe items- plus I have not seen thee anywhere around my part of the country.

It is nice of you to do this contest/ giveaway.

It would be awesome if I won because I'm just starting to collect Joe's and they would be an awesome first addition. I had Joe's as a kid But my parents got rid of them. Im still a hardcore fan though.

Mech Suit Giveaway

I have been a GiJoe fan since I was a kid. My brother and I loved the comics and figures. I hope to one day have a son (or daughter) of my own who can share the GIJoe world with me. Thanks!

So who won?

Lt. Night Viper is the winner! Congratulations!

Congratulations Lt. Night Viper
    So much to do, so many things to distract me.
    Check out what I've been doing at JoeDios here

package will be out monday. sorry for the delay, i had to get a box that fit. congrats again