New Joe Guide Coming soon - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    WOW! I had no idea about this book. Looks fantastic.Thanks for posting it. I know for a fact I'll be buying it.

Sadly, I had to go to his stank to read some info about it. Why isn't anything posted about this on the front page of yojoe.com?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan View Post
    James has been working on this a long time and was very meticulous about making sure every item that came out in that era was put in the book.

I saw this in a loose leaf format just before joecon, I really wanted one then but he said it wouldn't be available until after the con... I hadn't heard anything else and kinda thought it was DOA. it certainly looked good to me.
    LINK:

Last edited by RedClaw; 11-26-2010 at 06:41 PM.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

I might be interested in this one. I collected all of the figures from The Real American Hero Collection when they were in stores. I stopped collecting Joes after getting three GI Joe vs Cobra packs. I then resumed when the Comic Book 3 Packs came out. So, there's a few years from this decade that I'm unfamiliar with and would like a better understanding of.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've been following James' work on this book for quite some time and I can safely say that this book surpasses every other GI*Joe guide I've seen.

Who's the author and where can i find more info on this book?
    Im not Mad at all. Im just differently sane

toynewsi.com/gijoe the author and information for the book is at that site

Thanks a lot for all the positive hype!! I have indeed been working long and hard on this book and can't wait to get it in everyone's hands. As soon as I figure out the details with the right printer, I will post prices and availability! One of my main goals in producing this book was to take the seemingly endless information about a particular Action Figure a website can provide and condense it into a 3.5" x 2.125" retangle. Yeah, it's been interesting... This era was certainly unique and it's "trial and error-like" aproach is what has brought us to the great Joe era we are in today. Another goal for me was to provide a guide on this era for those who didn't fully emerce themselves in this era or have sold some of their older figures to buy the newer swivel torsos. They can own this book, read it and feel like they have an instant collection at their fingertips. In the mean time, stay tuned. Updates are sent out regularly through my gmail address for the book: rahc.guide@gmail.com. Thanks again and Subscribe today!!
    Have constant patience and die a reason

http://www.rahcguide.com

Really excited about this one. I have been waiting for a giude like this for awhile, will it also feature the vehicles?

Tolan
    I have seen it and it does .

Hey guys! The R.A.H.C. Guide is complete and will debut at the 2011 G.I. Joe Convention. Cost is $40 and will be available to order after the convention. Ordering details will be available at Welcome to the Home of the R.A.H.C. Guide! Feel free to contact me at rahc.guide@gmail.com. I'm really excited to have this available to everyone and look forward to hearing what you think. Thanks again for all your support!!!
    Have constant patience and die a reason

http://www.rahcguide.com