Need some help (concerning 1996 line of 12" figures)

yojoe.com

Question Need some help (concerning 1996 line of 12" figures)

Before I start I just want to say that I know that this is a subcategory for "G.I. Joe (3 3/4") - Brought to you by Yo Joe!", but I really can't find any other website that could help me on this topic.

After looking for awhile I could not find any website that sells either the joes them self or equipment for them for the 12" 1996 GI Joes. Here is a picture of four of the 12" figures that I own (just a link due to enormous photo size):

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9872/dsc01320y.jpg

EDIT: I decided to make the first GI Joe on the left look a bit like rambo, just so he would look like more of a "badbutt", and the one on the far right is not fully dressed.

EDIT: WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!! I found one of the figures I have on the VERY LAST page of of 38 pages of results on sopping.com http://www3.shopping.com/1-6-scale-1...cts~FD-0~PG-38 found out it was from 2004. Will continue searching for the ones pictured.

So, does anyone know a website that deals with these models? As in sells replacement parts, weapons, vehicles and the figures themselves? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by The Duke; 12-20-2010 at 08:29 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

you could try master collector sign up and get on the forums there also OSW forums may be able to help. I ordered some parts from one sixth depot but it took a couple months and a paypal dispute to get my order. I may have been the exception but find it hard to recommend them.

Definately register on OSW; they've got a lot of people that are more familiar with the 1/6th scale stuff.

From what I've heard 1/6th Depot is closed down; but the guys at OSW could point you to some good, reliable dealers

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks! I hope I can find a good dealer somewhere because I have over 35 figures with over a good 600 pieces of equipment, plus a fort and 4 vehicles. I will post some photos later of my 3 1/2" figures that were passed down to me. I was thinking of selling them along with equipment to gather some cash for the beachhead sideshow collectible. Thanks again!

moved to the 12" section.

BTW- I have 2 12 inch figures that are just taking up space. If you want to pay the shipping you can have them. Shouldn't cost more than $3-4 to ship them off.
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

(Sorry, I didn't notice this section of the forums)

I would be more than willing to jump on that offer, but I am only 16 and do not have a PayPal account or a credit card for that matter, unless you wanted me to mail you the cash for shipping. I am going to ask my father if he would be willing to let me use his PayPal account, but I wont see him for few more hours. If I am able to his account, I will PM you. If you have any equipment for them I would also be more than happy to buy those aswell.

Don't worry about the paypal. Make sure its OK with your folks and just pm your address. I'll mail them out later this week.
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

Awesome! I'll check with them and get back to you this sometime this week.

my guys

I have a ton of 12 inch guys and so much miltary stuff for them it is crazy.

As for your guys I believe they are all from the 99 to 2001 group, the three came in carded packs like 3 3/4 figs do as opposed to boxes like the 96 guys. Check out Soldiers of the World apparel and acc. because it is super authentic. There is another great brand I will try to check on it for you it is cheaper but really well done. Most of mine are Joe figures except Jango Fett there with mostly other brand acc.

Happy to help when I can if you are ever interested in more Joe figures there is a guy here who sells them from 93 till present at a very reasonable price.

ttfndude

BTW those are my open figures only minus a few. I have quite a few MIP still