unpunched cards

yojoe.com

Thread: unpunched cards

unpunched cards

I have some non G.I Joe figures on unpunched cards. They're on larger cards so I don't have any star cases that will fit them. My question is: How big of a deal would it be if I punched out the cards so I can hang them on the wall? We're not talking about valuable figs. Just some 1st series TMNT and the cards themselves aren't perfect. Would be I be causing some serious devaluing for a potential resale later? Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bcray View Post
    I have some non G.I Joe figures on unpunched cards. They're on larger cards so I don't have any star cases that will fit them. My question is: How big of a deal would it be if I punched out the cards so I can hang them on the wall? We're not talking about valuable figs. Just some 1st series TMNT and the cards themselves aren't perfect. Would be I be causing some serious devaluing for a potential resale later? Thanks!
    Please do not punch out the cards!!

I am one of those collectors that definitely prefers unpunched cards. Even if the card is wavey, some some folks would still prefer unpunched over punched.

Thanks for the reply. I was afraid of that,lol! Do you know of any specific sized star cases that would hold TMNT figs?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I agree that if you are going to resell them, keep them unpunched.

i think it add to the price and i pay more it Unpunched
    allways buy 1983-1993 moc joes .....89 joe card afa and count

I'll usually pay a few extra bucks when I buy unpunched stuff.