JoeCon 2011 - Exclusives Revealed

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JoeCon 2011 - Exclusives Revealed

Special Mission Brazil II & Python Patrol...

All exclusives are posted at the official G.I.Joe Con website.

• Python Trooper
      • 25th Anniverary Style Action Figure
      • Based on Classic version of the Python Trooper
      • Army Builder (Set Contains Six Trooper Figures)
      • Includes Stand, Weapons & Removable Helmet

• Python Tele-Viper
      • Based on Classic version of the Python Tele-Viper
      • Army Builder (Set Contains Two Figures)
      • Includes Stand, Backpack (radio & combat knife), plus Computer Case with Hidden Weapon

• Leatherneck
      • Based on Classic 1986 Jungle Camo Uniform
      • Includes Stand, Weapons, Removable Vest and Backpack

• Mainframe
      • Traditional Marine Utility Uniform
      • Includes Stand, Weapons and Portable Computer

Last edited by RedClaw; 01-13-2011 at 09:03 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

The detail looks great. Python Patrol was one of my favorites. If I ever catch the bug for the anniversary style sculpts I'm sure I'll start going to the cons again. Since that hasn't happened yet, I think I'll sit this one out.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime View Post
    Completely agree.

Yep. My thoughts exactly.

I'm not a huge fan of the modern figures. These look nice and all but not something I'm interested in....

I've never been a fan of the 25th line & with the exception of the few moments of spontenaeous buying pleasure at wal mart (when they 1st hit the shelves) & I "kinda" felt like a kid again, I have no use for them & basically I'm having trouble getting rid of the 5-packs I bought not so long ago. I'm not trying to bash them , there just not my thing. I do enjoy the vehicles & I think they're pretty cool. I have yet to be able to make it to a JOE CON, but it would seem to make sense to offer vehicles with 25th figures so at least they could try to please both new & vintage collectors ? It would have been pretty cool (IMO) to see the the new 25th stinger in a PYTHON PATROL paint scheme or a VAMP MK II to go with the tan on the SMB figures, what do you guys think ?

Wetsuit and Dialtone are up
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Wet-Suit is interesting. I assume it's based on some Brazillian figure? Maybe it's just Wet-Suit using the "Land" aspect of being a S.E.A.L.?

Dial Tone appears to have a new torso, but it really isn't doing much for me.

Overall, I think I would have preferred a simple, modern style recreation of the original Brazil Mission set; with a better looking Leatherneck.

Wet-Suit is interesting. I assume it's based on some Brazillian figure? Maybe it's just Wet-Suit using the "Land" aspect of being a S.E.A.L.?

Dial Tone appears to have a new torso, but it really isn't doing much for me.

Overall, I think I would have preferred a simple, modern style recreation of the original Brazil Mission set; with a better looking Leatherneck.
    I'm being told that Wetsuit looks exactly like he did in Yearbook #4. Never read it though so I'm not sure.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.